Trail Tailor Hidden Winch Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric Sarjeant

Ed Martin Toyota (Indianapolis)
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.edmartintoyota.com
@TRAIL TAILOR hidden winch mount (HWM) for 200-series Land Cruiser. Installed with Warn Xeon 12s Platinum winch and solenoid relocated to under hood (under ARB twin air compressor). Finished off with Factor 55 fairlead and Factor 55 Ultra Hook

@TRAIL TAILOR would this winch mount work on a 2013-2015 LX?

@TRAIL TAILOR would this winch mount work on a 2013-2015 LX?
Anyone have a picture of the hidden winch mount without the bumper skin? I'm trying to figure out if I can make it work with my 10" led light bars. I have a '13, if it matters.

Emailed you the install instructions

Just added 4 to the website. Get them while you can.

J

@TRAIL TAILOR Doesn’t look like this was answered. Was wondering the same thing. I found a thread with pictures fitting it to a 08-11 and 16+ lx but not the 13-15.

I've stated in many other threads/posts.

I had two guys "help" make/take dimensions and patterns for the LX... But once they felt (got tired of doing it the right way) comfortable with it on their rig they just said "its perfect" and quit... I made a couple extra and didn't get good feedback so I trashed the designs.

I've done everything but pay for a transport truck to go get a customers LX and ship it to me for R&D and NO ONE was interested in free products or store credit for use of their rig.

My products are made for the 200. While some have modded them to fit the LX. I have no idea what was done to make them fit,if anything. I do know the late LX has used my Gen 2 HWM with no mods to note. Wanderlust Overland has installed a few.

Unless I get a LX in the shop for R&D I will not offer anything for them or confirm any fit until then.

AND............ SOLD OUT.

I'll try to get more made next week.
Damn J... Rockstar! I'd be game for installing on an LX if anyone needs help and can bring it to Indianapolis.

Damn J... Rockstar! I'd be game for installing on an LX if anyone needs help and can bring it to Indianapolis.

The late LX fits from what I've seen and visited with Wanderlust about. Just haven't seen it in person to make sure I like the fit.

To me from this pic the line would hit the cover on anything but a straight pull/recovery.

LATE LX

1588992146644.png

1588992185873.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom