My new "must carry" Safety item (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice why the offset legs?
I cut those tapers so no matter which way i installed it under the front drivers side axle tube it would clear those 2 welded on brackets. Plus by machining off the front of the adapter with that taper, it allows the adapter contact area with the underside of the drivers side axle tube to be just a little bit wider.

Seriously? Why be such an ass? Guess you weren’t raised right.

I have them on my truck and I like them. Thanks Phil!
Mark, you can ignore that clown. For some reason he has a hard on for Phil and his products. I have seen Phil's rails work on Hole in the Rock Trail (no easy trail) without issue. Actually his rails did even better than my heavy duty Hanna's on that trail. Mine hang down quite a bit lower and hit in many places where his rails went over with out touching.

Smitty

Any update on availability?

Tons in stock

95438699_143436890569484_1343144072849319968_n.jpg

I'll get a pair ordered ASAP! Hadn't seen the link re-appear on the main shop page but it's there now. Yay.

Ah I think this might have been the problem before....

"We're sorry. EF Hunt ECI dba MNI Marketplace only accepts payments from PayPal accounts registered in the United States. "

Any workaround for this?

I'll get a pair ordered ASAP! Hadn't seen the link re-appear on the main shop page but it's there now. Yay.

Ah I think this might have been the problem before....

"We're sorry. EF Hunt ECI dba MNI Marketplace only accepts payments from PayPal accounts registered in the United States. "

Any workaround for this?

O'course I will PM you the work-a-round

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom