Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my RLCA skids in, did a quick acetone wash and some black rattle can and they look exceptional. Excited to install will report back.

For anyone who hasn’t bought from TT, Jason is the best in the business at these little niche parts. These, tow points, extended sway bar links, etc. excellent products.

C3B16FAF-6649-405D-8582-2ED9BD16F7CE.jpeg

Got my RLCA skids in, did a quick acetone wash and some black rattle can and they look exceptional. Excited to install will report back.

For anyone who hasn’t bought from TT, Jason is the best in the business at these little niche parts. These, tow points, extended sway bar links, etc. excellent products.

View attachment 2280044

Thanks man... I appeciate the kind words. I just try to make things I see the guys need and treat people the way I want to be treated.

J

@trail

@TRAIL TAILOR , I bought one for my 2000 LX470 when you first offered them, and have been having an issue getting it to fit. I can't get the bolts to line up ont he bottom mount to the fender. It looks like I need to clearance the lower arm because I have a loom keeping it from lining the bolt up. Has anyone else had the issue? If not, am I doing something else wrong? Also, since I haven't been able to mount it permanently, I can't tell how to access the dipstick. That was the reason I went with it, but I can't see how access it without contorting myself to get it out. Any advice on what I am doing wrong?

Just installed my TT tow points this weekend along with an ARB bumper. Thanks @TRAIL TAILOR !!

Last edited:
@TRAIL TAILOR sorry if I missed it, do you have pricing for the 100 series roof racks?

9061F9A2-303A-4EF0-B5E3-B5398C5F92FC.jpeg

The creeper skid is so beefy @TRAIL TAILOR . After cleaning with a citrus degreaser, I put on 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of bright red with rattle can. The rustoleum spray handle is pretty handy
1587847824938.jpeg
I
I am gonna mount her up soon with brand new OEM transmission mount and fresh hardware.

Sorry if i missed it but is the catback for sale or is it just a potential?

I want to get an order together for these and get a volume price and a better shipping price. These arr from Australia and shipping is expensive due to the bulkiness of the packages. 2 sets of headers and the cat back was over 700 in shipping alone. I think I can get a complete pallet shipped over by SEA freight for that same price with 10X the parts on it.

Just waiting for some feedback on the headers from a few guys. I'm waiting on my CA CARB compliant cats to arrive and I'll be installing the cat back on mine.

J

I want to get an order together for these and get a volume price and a better shipping price. These arr from Australia and shipping is expensive due to the bulkiness of the packages. 2 sets of headers and the cat back was over 700 in shipping alone. I think I can get a complete pallet shipped over by SEA freight for that same price with 10X the parts on it.

Just waiting for some feedback on the headers from a few guys. I'm waiting on my CA CARB compliant cats to arrive and I'll be installing the cat back on mine.

J

Understood I can be a tester for the catbacks too :)

Just ordered two items for the LX470.

1587946178973.png

Just received some Rear LCA Skids and Rear Shock Guards. Very thoughtfully packaged with a drill bit included. Incredible workmanship Jason. After an acetone wash, I'm in the process of priming them this afternoon. I can't decide if I want to paint them red or black.

1588362923269.png

J

DID I JUST SEE/READ CA CARB compliant cats? Are these high flow or just oem style?

2006 100 series:

Looking at your Front and Rear extended sway bar links, but I don't know if I need them or not. What lift range do you recommend these for?

I only have the 2" OME medium kit, and don't plan on installing any more lift, in fact, the front is still lower than the rear, and I don't yet have a diff drop on it.

Thanks in advance!

2006 100 series:

Looking at your Front and Rear extended sway bar links, but I don't know if I need them or not. What lift range do you recommend these for?

I only have the 2" OME medium kit, and don't plan on installing any more lift, in fact, the front is still lower than the rear, and I don't yet have a diff drop on it.

Thanks in advance!

Extended links and diff drop I recommend for a 1.5" lift and taller. Links are good to a 3" lift, 2" is the sweet spot on them.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom