Buy Sell Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This tent is non branded it says tepui on the owners manual not on the tent cover. Seems identical otherwise,

Ah, but I do agree the trailers are overpriced, certainly overweight. I remember how everyone
complains that my Maggiolina is just so expensive, but it is midfield in cost now. The beauty is,
there is gonna be a lot of reduced priced tents when some of these people get tried of carrying
them around and never using them.

i never felt the m416 was overweight. The larger ones, certainly

20190919_083808.jpg
20190919_083801.jpg

Set of 5x Open Country M/T 37X14.50R15 no cuts or plugs even wear at 90%.
$1200

ISO: 61 high roof from wreck. Must be rust free. Just want the roof. If it’s still attached to a body,
I’d prefer to be the one to cut it off. Looking anywhere from here to wherever

ISO: 15 or 16" steel rims and/or 33's to fit on them. Thanks!

Last edited:
Have an a343 minus t case from a 97 lx450. Ran fine before it sat for a few years due to head gasket issue that never got fixed. Not interested in shipping it. Pick up only. Delivery to the dump pending....

Free.
Aldergrove.

Have an a343 minus t case from a 97 lx450. Ran fine before it sat for a few years due to head gasket issue that never got fixed. Not interested in shipping it. Pick up only. Delivery to the dump pending....

Free.
Aldergrove.
@Vanny

ISO: 61 high roof from wreck. Must be rust free. Just want the roof. If it’s still attached to a body,
I’d prefer to be the one to cut it off. Looking anywhere from here to wherever
Not any more.

SLEE 100 Series Aux Battery Tray

The power steering support cracked on this one and I got a replacement. Support has been welded back together. Not pretty but it holds. EZ to clean up if you're picky.

Comes with everything you see. There is no hardware.

It's in Vancouver BC CANADA.

I'm not really motivated to ship this thing but if someone local wants to come get it it's yours. Otherwise it's going into the scrap bin.

cU5i0tlm.jpg

lSkJST5m.jpg

Neoworm where in Van are you?

Didn't you pick up some.sliders here for your buddy last winter? Or have I got you confused with someone else?

Sorry should have specified North Van.

Yup thought so but I couldn't remember you mud handle. I found out he has the 1FZE version of the 100 series so that means no v8. Your mount will not work for him - the engine space is different

A 1FZE 100 Series. That must be fast! Haha

Surprisingly it is....the big factor is the manual transmission. I've driven the truck and its very much a car like ride compared to my 80. I've driven a v8 version of the 100 series too and it seemed similar to my truck but with less road wandering.