2020 BOD Changes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the coming and going of the 2020 ONSC Meet and Greet we need to officially welcome your 2020 ONSC BOD.
President: Brian Keefer @GarnerFJ40
Secretary/TLCA Representative - Jonathan Jones @lumbee1
Membership Coordinator - David Smith @David70FJ40

I want to welcome them to their new roles and look forward to the next stage of ONSC. I also want to give a huge thank you to Eric Forrest @forrest5000 for his service to the club as Membership coordinator.

I also wanted to thank all of you guys for allowing me to serve you as President the past two years. It was my honor to serve and I'm extremely excited to see what Keefer has in store for you guys the next two years. You guys are awesome. :beer:

With the coming and going of the 2020 ONSC Meet and Greet we need to officially welcome your 2020 ONSC BOD.
President: Brian Keefer @GarnerFJ40
Secretary/TLCA Representative - Jonathan Jones @lumbee1
Membership Coordinator - David Smith @David70FJ40

I want to welcome them to their new roles and look forward to the next stage of ONSC. I also want to give a huge thank you to Eric Forrest @forrest5000 for his service to the club as Membership coordinator.

I also wanted to thank all of you guys for allowing me to serve you as President the past two years. It was my honor to serve and I'm extremely excited to see what Keefer has in store for you guys the next two years. You guys are awesome. :beer:

giphy.gif

ONSC members:

It is with my deepest regret that our newly elected Membership Coordinator for 2020-2022, David Smith (David70FJ40), has had to step aside for personal reasons even with all my pleading to stick it out! Based on the club bylaws, the BOD must appoint a person to replace a vacant position, rather than hold an additional nomination and voting session. Based on this, the BOD has selected Johnny Casale (GLTHFJ60) based on past experience with the position and availability.

Please re-welcome him to the position and forward any renewals and membership questions to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom