Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NOT powdercoating # 1 and #2 the ANODIZER is CLOSED so you get a plain bezel. OR I can refund.. no matter to me right now.
ok, I will take and sort myself.

Rear 60 coil conversion bracket kit. Still need to finalize the upper shock mounts and the sway bar link, bit it's about ready to release.

IMG_20200325_122046807.jpg
IMG_20200325_131311811.jpg

These are crazy times. I don't give 2 🍑 about the bezel right now. I'm glad you are staying busy and you and yours are healthy. This too shall pass. So glad to have an American artrisan who gets my obsession with our LC passion. You more than I, but what is the situation with replacement rear quarter panels? Mine are bad.. I have been putting it off

These are crazy times. I don't give 2 🍑 about the bezel right now. I'm glad you are staying busy and you and yours are healthy. This too shall pass. So glad to have an American artrisan who gets my obsession with our LC passion. You more than I, but what is the situation with replacement rear quarter panels? Mine are bad.. I have been putting it off

I have an aluminum blank and then the storage design as well. I only make these occasionally.

J

I was thinking to polish mine😊. It wasn't that I needed it, but I am thinking... As a limited run... Will you please engrave it with your initials? My project is a legacy.

A quick rant....

I come home and ALL the neighbor kids are playing together like nothing is even going on.. I know the parents of these kids and they need to be strung up... They don't need, let alone want to be parents.. It's really a SHAME.

I'll defer to MR on this one...

J

Good talking with you too Jason. Looking forward to seeing the bumper on the truck :)

Stay safe, no kissing random strangers!

Stan

Not usually a fan of hood scoops but that one looks really nice.
I was just thinking that.

Let's see.. It would add at least 500hp to my LS, which would make it more powerful, which could then justify repainting the hood again. Done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom