Raptor lining 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@atnolan94 how much are you expecting to need. I planned for 12 qts of Raptor given spray application and overspray. Roll may be more efficient and feasible in confined space for me.

@atnolan94 how much are you expecting to need. I planned for 12 qts of Raptor given spray application and overspray. Roll may be more efficient and feasible in confined space for me.

2 gallons. Not doing jambs.

Ben did jambs on his 100 that adds alot of material.

I have found a cruiser that I absolutely love! I really like Bedliner. I am wanting to match color and texture.

Thank you! That's my Land Cruiser. I used 16L worth of Raptor Liner! As @atnolan94 said I did do all of my door jambs as well though. So if you weren't doing Jambs I would think 12 liters would do it. I sprayed this with the optional professional gun offered by raptor Liner. It's a much more consistent and even texture. Much better than the free gun all of the online places give you. If you have any questions just message me.

Thank you! That's my Land Cruiser. I used 16L worth of Raptor Liner! As @atnolan94 said I did do all of my door jambs as well though. So if you weren't doing Jambs I would think 12 liters would do it. I sprayed this with the optional professional gun offered by raptor Liner. It's a much more consistent and even texture. Much better than the free gun all of the online places give you. If you have any questions just message me.

Okay thanks so much! I will have more questions as I get closer to that project

bout 7yrs ago i painted the top 1/2 with dupli colour high heat ceramic black paint that i had a box full of in my shed cost me nothing to do and looked good till about 6 months ago i done no prep on the bonnet or grill under the wind screen was just a test run that i never got around to doing properly but roof and sides were prepped properly and still looks ok the bonnet looks like crap and got alot of paint peel on the spots i didnt paint that were good 7yrs ago wanting to do a raptor coat on the whole body now wondering how it goes after 7-10yrs off sitting in the aussie sun i would like to do something about the crappy looking 32yrs old paint job before i put on my sliders brush bars and rear bar

20220310_184347.jpg

20220310_184337.jpg

Scorpion liner is what I recommend. I have done it on 2 3rd gen 4runners and a 2nd gen Tacoma. I have been lucky and all have looked great. You can use the OEM color and still look good up close also (which is where I think it looks best) It has the OEM metallic fleck and looks awesome!!! UV stable (scorpion is one of the only companies that offer a 10year warranty on there product.
Lots of work and the more you remove the better the results.....
The green 'runner was my first one and honestly I think the best... Darker colors seem to work better. This picture was taken when the lining was about 2 years old.
I just did this silver one in February and It looks great also. The color is slightly darker then The OEM paint because the Scorpion product "b" component is black so it makes the color darker. I happen to like it very much and it is not that noticeable in the door jams. ( I stick with the OE color so I don't have to shoot the Jams.
The pictures don't do it any justice and it looks 10x better in person. (you can't see the metallic fleck in the pics) and I personally really like a satin or matte finish as opposed to the raptor and others completely flat finish.
7E1667AC-5B98-4593-925D-13C66BF94300.jpeg
tempImagevhwaKT.png
tempImageyaDuCX.png

tempImagewgLPhj.png

tempImageaF3IoC.png

Scorpion liner is what I recommend. I have done it on 2 3rd gen 4runners and a 2nd gen Tacoma. I have been lucky and all have looked great. You can use the OEM color and still look good up close also (which is where I think it looks best) It has the OEM metallic fleck and looks awesome!!! UV stable (scorpion is one of the only companies that offer a 10year warranty on there product.
Lots of work and the more you remove the better the results.....
The green 'runner was my first one and honestly I think the best... Darker colors seem to work better. This picture was taken when the lining was about 2 years old.
I just did this silver one in February and It looks great also. The color is slightly darker then The OEM paint because the Scorpion product "b" component is black so it makes the color darker. I happen to like it very much and it is not that noticeable in the door jams. ( I stick with the OE color so I don't have to shoot the Jams.
The pictures don't do it any justice and it looks 10x better in person. (you can't see the metallic fleck in the pics) and I personally really like a satin or matte finish as opposed to the raptor and others completely flat finish.
View attachment 2948090View attachment 2948092View attachment 2948093

View attachment 2948094

View attachment 2948095
Those both look great! Did you roll or spray?

how do these bedliners hold up after 5-7yrs in aussie sun and on 4wds that spend most off there time offroad and sitting in the sun

how do these bedliners hold up after 5-7yrs in aussie sun and on 4wds that spend most off there time offroad and sitting in the sun
I used Raptorliner, and it has built in UV protection. Had it on for a little over a year and it looks good as new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom