Random wheeling photo thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Death Valley side canyon. I remember going up that hill in the second photo to reconnoiter but it was a dead end.

Hate to admit my first rig was a jeep 1943 willies, thing worked to...

I bet it did!

I won't judge, I like some jeeps and have spoken well of the I6 engine with its overheating issues, much to most of the group's disapproval. I'd love to have a Comanche, the Willy's is a classic, CJ5 is nice as well. Not to mention I also like Monteros, anyway, I can see the group membership being removed now. nice knowing you guys.

I bet it did!

I won't judge, I like some jeeps and have spoken well of the I6 engine with its overheating issues, much to most of the group's disapproval. I'd love to have a Comanche, the Willy's is a classic, CJ5 is nice as well. Not to mention I also like Monteros, anyway, I can see the group membership being removed now. nice knowing you guys.

I was looking at a 1977 bronco when I purchased my first 1983 BJ42, still like those trucks along with flat fender jeeps, Samurais ,old landrovers and older nissan patrols.:clap::clap:,

Impromptu wheel icing... err... ice wheeling.
IMG_20191104_101043_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
Toyota Trails Cover Shot!! 😎
Meh. Been there done that x3 (?). 😜 seriously though, thanks. It was a fun afternoon. I should carry a proper camera again I suppose instead of just my phone 🤔. Haven’t had anything to do w Trails or TLCA for quite some time now...pretty much since these guys walked into our lives.

F40083E9-FEB0-4152-84EB-9B5E2C3D3159.jpeg
77094F83-6EBF-4A5D-B340-9AD21D99352B.jpeg

Last edited:
photo.jpg

An Oldy but a Goody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom