What did you do on your 70 series today? (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stroked its exhaust pipe, it seemed to like it. :love: 70 comes out of hibernation next week, I have to find a coolant leak when it is cold. Some hose somewhere that leaks when the engine gets cold. Below 0C is when it starts.

Looks like rolled Monstaliner paint.

Fixed a taillight bulb, then found this unhooked wire

I believe it goes back to the waterproof deck connector in the back seat that isn’t showing power. Is this just a fuse junction?

1D1B3738-AF28-4306-81E0-1DF0B74B183B.jpeg

My viscous fan clutch kept playing up.
I originally gave it a clean and some new oil on rebuild, but it was still free spinning pretty easily and after some high temp readings when on tracks I decided I would replace it (so glad I added the aftermarket gauges to the dash pod).
Thankfully I could source an Aisin without having to buy genuine, he's back running at 83-86c

IMG_7880.JPG

IMG_7878.JPG

I believe it goes back to the waterproof deck connector in the back seat that isn’t showing power. Is this just a fuse junction?

I added a circuit breaker to protect my cheezy 7200 Pyle 12V converter: it has 2 studs like that... about the same size.
I would get it loose and look at the back side. Maybe it was intended to allow several wires to branch off at that point.

I added a circuit breaker to protect my cheezy 7200 Pyle 12V converter: it has 2 studs like that... about the same size.
I would get it loose and look at the back side. Maybe it was intended to allow several wires to branch off at that point.

You are correct, I couldn’t remember it was called a circuit breaker. :doh:

If you need to replace that circuit breaker, i got my 24V model from an online boat supply place. Can't recall who tho'.
They are used for 24V trolling motors.

Thanks to @Tapage for turning me onto this product. I now have 4 cup holders which is a record for any Land Cruiser I've owned. :)
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Can somebody post up some good news or crazy project.... I am getting so tired of the news coverage of the end of the world.......

Can somebody post up some good news or crazy project.... I am getting so tired of the news coverage of the end of the world.......
I was going to mention that Nancy said the she and Chuck are on top of this while "end of the world" thingy but it dawned on me that might not be seen as "good news". :)

Take the politics back to Facebook. Should be known by now...

Good news... my mom wrapped up chemo 4 weeks back. Last week they removed her kidney and some lymph tissue. Biopsy results came in and she’s clean. The last of the cancer is out and was effectively no worst than stage 1 upon removal. It started as Stage 3 back in November.

Lots of thanksgiving in my family right now.

Praise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom