Official LX570s Picture Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I was on the west coast instead of east... this is perfect for me! I gave up on the rock warriors now I just want something cheap with ATs.

I’m still stock on street tires and stock everything else, but I don’t let that stop me when I’m driving the most capable stock vehicle ever amirite 🙌💪

And pics. Old pics. She’s going to uwharrie soon (as stock) with a buddy and his 4Runner.

Excellent! Mud is my all-time favorite color on an LX ;)

Wish I was on the west coast instead of east... this is perfect for me! I gave up on the rock warriors now I just want something cheap with ATs.

I’m still stock on street tires and stock everything else, but I don’t let that stop me when I’m driving the most capable stock vehicle ever amirite 🙌💪

And pics. Old pics. She’s going to uwharrie soon (as stock) with a buddy and his 4Runner.

View attachment 2229850

View attachment 2229851

View attachment 2229852

View attachment 2229853
You'll have fun at Uwharrie

Yes it is a CBI front bumper.

is that a cbi front bumper?

AB4A0219-6060-4F3D-BAFB-C844CD4970CD.jpeg

You've got a lot of supra/aristo underneath her as well! I spy a manual tranny master slave cylinder, just the way I like it. Relocated ABS block and power steering reservoir to where I did many moons ago.

You might recognize my screen name Teck "is300", as one of the pioneers of that swap - 2JZ-GTE vvti with v161 6-speed. Miss that car but smogging in CA was always an issue even with all electronics sorted and OBD emissions monitors ready. Fun fun car to track.

1583516204102.png

One on the far right
1583516570158.png

Obligatory LX pic
1583515914584.png

** FS: SLEE LX570 sliders and skids for sale- BRAND NEW IN BOX **

Just got these in. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, just going another direction with my build. Located in Portland, OR. Will sell for what I paid for them $1700.

Pic of my LX to keep this on topic

View attachment 2229825

View attachment 2229826
What I'm more interested in is what you are doing to that Cressida.

Is that a 4G Booster Antenna? Researching kits for live/work full time from an RV and seems many of the RV and Boat kits are using a similar style Omni.

Yes, it's the Weboost Drive 4G-X OTR. I've had this one for a little over 2 years and it is awesome. Now, it won't create a signal but it will make a very weak signal usable. Love this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• D19
Back
Top Bottom