for sale / want to buy (local) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 40 for sale.

Looks pretty solid. @ufg8r is looking to go down a rabbit hole

Anyone in Huntsville have a rear driveshaft for an FJ60 that you would part ways with? Mine is a late ‘85. ~42.5” from flange to flange. Thanks!

You can have my old one, but it'll need shortening.

You can have my old one, but it'll need shortening.

Thanks, already have one of the longer ones from Rory....trying to avoid having to shorten that to run it..

I have a set of manual Tan 80 seats, includes the 2nd row with Venezuela 80 seat covers. Will sell but looking to trade for a full set of 80 flares with hardware.

I have the following take-offs available or soon-to-be available

all off of a Thundercloud 2004 100 series
  • OEM rear springs - great condition - SOLD
  • OEM torsion bars - great condition - available now
  • OEM shocks - so-so condition - GONE
  • OEM fender flares - great condition - SOLD
  • OEM front bumper - great condition - available soon
  • OEM rear bumper - great condition - available soon
  • OEM roof rack - great condition - available now
  • Hitch (bolts to frame) - needs paint - SOLD
pics can be found in my build thread - Builds - 1HNDRD build

I am located near Grant, AL and I work in Albertville... I can meet in either location

thanks!

Last edited:
I can't say you will get much traction on that stuff but I'm in Gville and hope to see you around the area!

Sounds good.. Yea we've chatted before.

I just threw this stuff out there.. See what happens. I'v surprisingly got several hits on some of it. I'm pretty open to offers for it.

See you around

SOLD - These front sway bar links (100 series) were ordered from ToyotaPartsDeal.com and I can't return them because they were ordered more than 30 days ago. (I went with Trail Tailor's instead)
They are still in the original un-opened package
Available for $45... $30... Including USPS to your door. Or I can meet up in the Guntersville area
thanks!

IMG_20200429_211017.jpg

Last edited:
These front sway bar links (100 series) were ordered from ToyotaPartsDeal.com and I can't return them because they were ordered more than 30 days ago. (I went with Trail Tailor's instead)
They are still in the original un-opened package
Available for $45... Including USPS to your door. Or I can meet up in the Guntersville area
thanks!

View attachment 2290800

EDIT: $30

🤙

$50 —- One MT Baja Claw 33” by 12.5” by 15” tire. Used, lots of tread left, holds air, made in 2006. Has been stored indoors. 33x12.50R15LT

D8F03A61-17AA-443A-81DF-7BE57E96407E.jpeg

E8D8610E-87E4-41D0-894C-A26FA4A3B7BD.jpeg
FE36BB08-E3B1-4B48-B4A2-21DCFF4E19EC.jpeg

Last edited:
@skyblue still got the OEM 100 series roof rack? The feet on mine are kinda broken on the side bars where they connect to the roof. Might just role with it for awhile..

Will be in need of new seats or bottom seat covers if anyone has any for a 99 LX.

Also, currently running Mickey Thompson M/T's with about 8k miles on them with OEM rims and looking to buy a set of 4 rims/tires for highway driving. Can be A/T's or A/S's if anyone can point me in the right direction. Live in Huntsville/Limestone County area.

Thanks

@skyblue still got the OEM 100 series roof rack? The feet on mine are kinda broken on the side bars where they connect to the roof. Might just role with it for awhile..

Will be in need of new seats or bottom seat covers if anyone has any for a 99 LX.

Also, currently running Mickey Thompson M/T's with about 8k miles on them with OEM rims and looking to buy a set of 4 rims/tires for highway driving. Can be A/T's or A/S's if anyone can point me in the right direction. Live in Huntsville/Limestone County area.

Thanks

I have a set of lx wheels and set of cruiser wheels for sale. both from 2000 models so 16's

Thanks
Yes I do
Shoot me a PM if interested
Thanks!

Real nice looking white LX 100 with expedition trailer at Jack's in Guntersville today... Who are you?
Always great to see other 100s and other cruisers out-&-about
Beautiful rig!
Cruisers and bikes..! Can't beat that! 😎

Real nice looking white LX 100 with expedition trailer at Jack's in Guntersville today... Who are you?
Always great to see other 100s and other cruisers out-&-about
Beautiful rig!
Cruisers and bikes..! Can't beat that! 😎
Haven't seen it, but I'll keep an eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom