DLC Wrench Day & RMO Grand Opening - Feb 29th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Drew Davenport, owner of Rustic Mtn Overland, has graciously opened up his shop/warehouse down in Avondale to host our next Wrench Day, Saturday Feb 29th from 1-5ish pm. We'll spend the afternoon wrenching and helping with anyone's projects/maintenance on their Cruisers and then at 6pm the Grand Opening party for RMO will kick off. Drew has a band starting at 7pm and will have a keg and have the grill going (feel free to bring burgers/hot dogs to cook). Please feel free to bring family and friends, it should be a great time! Also please help spread the word!

Address: 3808 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, Alabama 35222

Here is the RMO Facebook event:

Drew Davenport, owner of Rustic Mtn Overland, has graciously opened up his shop/warehouse down in Avondale to host our next Wrench Day, Saturday Feb 29th from 1-5ish pm. We'll spend the afternoon wrenching and helping with anyone's projects/maintenance on their Cruisers and then at 6pm the Grand Opening party for RMO will kick off. Drew has a band starting at 7pm and will have a keg and have the grill going (feel free to bring burgers/hot dogs to cook). Please feel free to bring family and friends, it should be a great time! Also please help spread the word!

Address: 3808 2nd Ave S, Birmingham, Alabama 35222

Here is the RMO Facebook event:

Leap day...cool. I’ll be there. My son and I may take the 80 and the 100...I have questions/need tips on both.

Last edited:
I'm in for some wiring that I'll need help doing (winch and lights possibly). I'll also bring burgers and dogs.

This sounds like a great time. I hate I haven't been able to get up with you guys yet. I would love to join but I am knee deep in a heater core replacement. Hopefully I can get it done by the 29th. If it's not done by then, something has gone terribly wrong.

IMG_2555.jpg

This sounds like a great time. I hate I haven't been able to get up with you guys yet. I would love to join but I am knee deep in a heater core replacement. Hopefully I can get it done by the 29th. If it's not done by then, something has gone terribly wrong.

View attachment 2202043
Wow that looks terrible/miserable! Hope you get it all straightened out!

So bummed I'll likely miss this! Heading to ATL for Supercross Live on this date...

Looking forward to this Sat, we’ve got a lot to wrench on!

- @bamabrock replace rear UCA’s
- @booradley add rear spring spacers
- Going to baseline fluids and add caster shims in my dads 43

Who else has stuff to do?

Looking forward to this Sat, we’ve got a lot to wrench on!

- @bamabrock replace rear UCA’s
- @booradley add rear spring spacers
- Going to baseline fluids and add caster shims in my dads 43

Who else has stuff to do?
Yep, trying to decide what to tackle that day. I have rear upper & lower control arms for my 100. I have front rotors, calipers & pads for my 80. I’ll bring my floor jack, 2 creepers and 6-ton jack stands to share.

I've got a winch to clock.

Throw me down at a 75% chance now. As the week goes on it’s likely gonna get stronger chance of attendance. Folks are bailing on the SuperCross race in ATL, so I’ll come help wrench. Lend a hand and I’ll bring my spring spacers, and do a spacer lift is we have time. I’ll bring my floor jack, jack stands, CHAIR to sit and watch, and pelican full of Toyota sized wrenches.

Reckon I need to bring the pelican of sawzall/angle grinders/drills?

If anybody can help me, or point me in the right direction with some minor wiring issues, I’d be mighty obliged. Looking fwd to meeting some people there.!
We’ll try our best, bring the 40 out and we’ll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom