Local Businesses used for......... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for an upholstery company to repair the vinyl seat backs in my ‘71 bench seats. Seat bottoms are good so I dont want to do a full seat cover replacement.

Any recommendations?

Where? For painter and tree guy?

Welp, dont know anyome there.... sorry.

When you travel to NC's Piedmont area, for work or play, check out this B&B in Pittsboro - the owners are amazing and "cruiser friendly" !! :)

Welcome

So crickets on painter recommendations......what about someone to remove or trim back trees??

@JToobe Just saw where you needed a tree guy. Here are a couple.

Michael's Tree Service - 864-506-4545 (has heavier equipment and bucket trucks)

Ronnie's Tree Service - 864-901-5717 (smaller, climbs, and smaller equipment)

A good glass guy is important so you don’t end up with a leak from them not following Toyota instructions. If they don’t use polyurethane on install on the glass side, you will be later. 🤬
EC9FF96A-8062-49E5-B20F-4CC3009F8452.jpeg

A good glass guy is important so you don’t end up with a leak from them not following Toyota instructions. If they don’t use polyurethane on install on the glass side, you will be later. 🤬
View attachment 2115188

Saw this write up with OE Manual pictures. Helpful!

Started wondering if someone had installed headers on my '62 in the last few days but due to the increased sluggishness (62's have to be the most sluggish Cruiser of all time, but I still love them!) and the gas gauge moving to E at a higher rate, I suspected some exhaust leaking. For years have driven by Sexton's Automotive on Poinsett Hwy across from the Lowe's near Cherrydale and seen some pretty cool cars on the lifts so decided to drop by and have them take a look. Bubba, the owner (pictured doing the work) came out from working on another car and greeted me with an ask if I wanted to sell.....We bantered some and then got it on the lift while running and he pointed out all the holes in the muffler, said it would take 10-15 to get a new one on and sure enough I was on my way in 15 minutes. Only $60! Highly recommend them for exhaust work and apparently they do everything but tires and alignment.

62 at Sextons.jpg

Who in the upstate area can set up my injection pump on my 1HDT diesel to operate at peak efficiency with my new turbo setup?

@Trollhole might be willing to play.

I asked someone a while back about someone that could work on imported diesels and this was what I got: “I have been using Damon 8034457914 he is in Chapin. Most any diesel mechanic can work on them.”

Thanks! I will call him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom