The Knitting Circle (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

youre badass man! I’ll message him again.
Get you some gas $

If this is still on when the time gets closer just let me know. I'm still down to mudship.

New 60 harness with new headlights installed works really well so far

59520574987__267D68DD-BCAD-4F45-80B8-B5DBC552F1E7.JPG

Bought in 2010 with approx 79k saw this today
C99288D0-A2E9-46D7-AE91-9D4AC034B25C.jpeg

Definitely keep stock. Isn’t that Deo’s old 45?

It is. He put it on me.

I like to drive my trucks. To be honest, a 55 year old carb motor, 3 speed, and four wheel drum brakes aren’t that much fun to drive more than 20min. I don’t have room or inclination for a museum piece. I’m looking for a classic cruiser to build to drive to Alaska and back.

Well see....

Mosley's motors hot rod 2F, h55, disc swap it and roll.

In my opinion, I wouldn't go cutting on that truck too much. That is one fine example that should be kept as clean as possible. I get not wanting a museum piece, but I'd hate to see that thing cut up.

Mosley's motors hot rod 2F, h55, disc swap it and roll.

In my opinion, I wouldn't go cutting on that truck too much. That is one fine example that should be kept as clean as possible. I get not wanting a museum piece, but I'd hate to see that thing cut up.

No $5k+ engines for me.
H42 and 3.73s is 85% of a H55 performance and 10% of the cost.

Well see. I dunno.

If someone really wants it bone stock, they can buy it and store it themselves.

I sure love my 55. It’s more my style I think.

I pretty consistently talk about how much better Birmingham beer is than Tuscaloosa. And tonight for the first time I considered that I might be biased because oka uba is so much better than anything else that I use it as the bench mark to compare everything else to.

I pretty consistently talk about how much better Birmingham beer is than Tuscaloosa. And tonight for the first time I considered that I might be biased because oka uba is so much better than anything else that I use it as the bench mark to compare everything else to.
Agreed I love Oka Uba

Last edited:
Where would you look locally for a good deal on a bumper?
Here, the classifieds on mud, post wanted adds on the DLC fbook page, etc. People like to change up their setups. I bought my front ARB bumper through 4wheelparts wen they had a bumper sale. Think it was 10%, tax and shipping free.

He’s my 55 build in the 55 nerd section if anyone wants to follow along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom