What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (61 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to @lcwizard for making my tire carrier look really nice! He sold me the basket and brackets. Just making the double swing out and the tire mount was enough for me. Thanks Dave!

carrier.jpeg

Finished plumbing the fuel lines for the Sniper install. I didn’t want to have a return line in the engine compartment so opted to cap the regulator on the Sniper and use an adjustable regulator on the frame rail.

View attachment 2222697
Have you looked through @GA Architect sniper install? Clean as usual! 😉

Have you looked through @GA Architect sniper install? Clean as usual! 😉

We have been comparing notes as our installs have been running parallel. I tried the LS regulator but mine had a small leak at the output side. Here’s the engine side of mine. Working towards cleaning up the wiring and buttoning up the years long build.

54FD8C22-0B3B-4A09-9740-5006A24A0A35.jpeg

We have been comparing notes as our installs have been running parallel. I tried the LS regulator but mine had a small leak at the output side. Here’s the engine side of mine. Working towards cleaning up the wiring and buttoning up the years long build.

View attachment 2222711
You two and your immaculate engine bays! :flipoff2:

View attachment 2222711

The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper!

What is Valley Hybrids going to do for you?
Prior to my ownership, this 40 was with the same owner for 25 years, it has ZERO abuse but things were neglected as the years went on and the owner got to old to take care of it as they came up.

I've done a good amount already, but Georg is going to inspect the drive-train bumper to bumper. I want a much better eye to go over it for safety and long term reliability.

Finished my front bumper project. The winch mount plate is from @powthief19, a really nicely made part. The bumper brackets (stays/gussets) are from @pardion. I made the support from 3 x 1/4 steel flat stock. Since my bumper stays were not riveted to the frame any longer, I modified powthief19's approach and tied the support back to the frame using the same two bolts holding the stays on. Still have to wire up the lights.

20200227_165206.jpg
20200227_165200 - Copy.jpg
20200227_143441 - Copy.jpg
20200227_143445 - Copy.jpg
20200227_165153 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom