For Sale Sold Virginia Beach 1993 FZJ80 triple locked rust free $3000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I originally purchased the truck to swap the axles into my daily 80, but it runs and drives too damn nice to just part out. It was purchased from the original owners son. The owner died and I have no record of anything that was done. Which kinda stinks being that it has 329,xxx miles on it. It was said to have been dealer maintained which I think to be true being that most replacement parts are stock Toyota. It was said to have sat for a year before I got it which is apparent by all of the hornets nests that are attached to the under carriage and can be seen on the transfer case. It appears to have had a head gasket done at some point in time. It has good compression and doesn't smoke or seem to burn any oil. It has no rust on the body and no rot on the frame. There is superficial rust on some things under the truck, but definitely not unworkable. The interior needs some help. It has torn seats and the carpet is dirty. I am in the process of pulling the carpet and cleaning it. All windows work but need to be worked up and down, which I've been doing everyday to make them move more freely. The mirrors are tight and work as they should. The sunroof operates but the switches are finicky. The lockers engage and disengage as they should. The tranny fluid looks new and was clean when I got it. All lights work, the heat works, back seat heat works, ac works and the antenna works, but the mast is broken. The stock Michelin's have full tread but are dry rotted. It needs a radiator and some work to the brakes. The windshield also has a crack on the driver side. It is a good start to a running driving 3x locked project. If you can't make it to look at it, at least talk to me on the phone. I will be as forthright and honest as I can and will tell you everything that I know. Thank you.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Last edited:
More pics

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image0(1).jpeg

More pics

image3(1).jpeg

image2(1).jpeg

image1(1).jpeg

image4(1).jpeg

image5(1).jpeg

And more pics

image6(1).jpeg

image7(1).jpeg

image8(1).jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

Bump

It would be interesting to look up the VIN on the Toyota service records page and see what’s there. It’s free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom