Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

selling this fj45 that I bought from @shmukster four years ago or so....Located in Harrisonburg, VA - just a straight shot down 81.

View attachment 2190676
If i fit in them i prob be coming right now to get it lol

I need to find some shorter friends :)

I have a Warn M8000 complete if anyone is interested. It is used but works well and I had the motor rebuilt about 4 years ago. Thinking about stepping up to a 10K for the GX so that is the only reason I’m considering selling it.

I have a Warn M8000 complete if anyone is interested. It is used but works well and I had the motor rebuilt about 4 years ago. Thinking about stepping up to a 10K for the GX so that is the only reason I’m considering selling it.
What do you need for that Jody?

Does anyone have a 95-97 drive-side fender for an 80? Ideally looking for something I can just respray with little-no rust or serious body damage

I have a '94 with a tiny dent at on the top. Easily smoothed out. But I don't know how different the '94 is from the '95

Does anyone have a 95-97 drive-side fender for an 80? Ideally looking for something I can just respray with little-no rust or serious body damage

I’m a new Keystone Cruiser member.
I found this FJ40 for sale on Craigslist.

Owner is a Mud member & had posted a thread:

A restoration of this looks like too much work for me but have posted this as an FYI

I haven't given up on wheeling; I'll just show up with beer and mooch rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom