SOLD 2006 LX470 LandCruiser. Perfect! SanAntonio TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just posted today a beautiful LX470 I’ve had for a few weeks from the original owner. Details can be seen on Craigslist or Autotrader. Call or text if interested. 2006 Lexus LX 470 Land Cruiser - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

60E8BA10-2EE6-4C64-BE5E-D2A6854E27B6.jpeg

57C52024-4E63-4DA4-86A8-568C40A46778.jpeg

FEA7B530-A39C-41F6-9AC8-F2D971FDD568.jpeg

5524E120-4D7E-4D89-A60C-CA1067D2955A.jpeg

66C49006-E971-4FAF-A534-E61E7A9F69FA.jpeg

Texas allows individuals to buy and sell 5 cars per year and not have a dealer license. It’s a hobby. This LX is registered in my personal name and will be sold with a clear Texas title. Please call or text if you have any questions.

That is a good question. Eagle eye. The night view is a non issue since the windshield has been replaced several times with a non-Nightview windshield. The bumper cover that came on the car when I bought it had a scratch and instead of repairing, I replaced it with the other LX470 I had that had a perfect bumper. I have the IR headlamps that could be reinstalled, but would have to cut two 3” holes in the bumper. without the correct windshield, it wouldn’t really work anyways.
FYI for those curious. The car is clear titled and registered in my personal name. I love these cars and have decided to enjoy driving this rig unless someone is interested in having it for themselves. Yes, I like to make a little money on the resale, especially if I’ve put time, money and energy into it.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing, as long as you titled the car in your name and not skipping title making it a headache for buyers as well as being illegal. I bought mine 5 months ago and i've been contemplating selling mine for a 200 as well.

The bumper cover that came on the car when I bought it had a scratch and instead of repairing, I replaced it with the other LX470 I had that had a perfect bumper.

Are you able to post a photo of the vehicle/scratch from when you bought it?

enjoy your new family! By far the hardest car to sell. We really liked it. It’s headed back north to the land that it craves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom