Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im not going to Lie, I do not know how to PM on here. #newbie
One way is to click his avatar and select Start a Conversation, or whatever the words are that imply that. Or go to the envelope at the top of the screen and do the same, then enter his name.

One way is to click his avatar and select Start a Conversation, or whatever the words are that imply that. Or go to the envelope at the top of the screen and do the same, then enter his name.

@Gypsytacoking I think you might need 10 posts first

Or click the "Store" link at the top and buy a Silver Star to support this website. You get less ads and get to see the content of posts on threads you're watching via email.

Last edited:
My son is getting ready to do his second deployment and thinking of selling his cruiser. It’s an 83 fj60 with a rebuilt motor 4 years back. It’s got 4” lift springs and 33” mt’s. Got a bunch of body rust but pretty solid otherwise. Think someone would pay 6k?

644F04C5-4D0F-470D-86A9-DA174E32D909.jpeg

57EE5D00-A3CA-4669-BD91-96FA9672A19E.jpeg

C8AC6973-5E02-42AB-96FF-E45097BC9A0F.jpeg

C8D40CA6-E5A1-43BE-ADAD-4BF95E866A99.jpeg

DON’T DO IT!
I was going to sell mine when I went into the Corp I am so glad I didn’t.

Edit: SOLD!

Anybody interested in 4 BFG KO2’s and one BFG Rugged Trail? On 80 rims. 275/70/16. Tires have less than 10k miles and have no plugs or patches. This is the stock OEM size for an 80. I just bought and installed them on my ‘96 and am thinking I might just lift the thing to use some 315’s I already had because of 80-envy.

I paid $650 last weekend. I’d like to get that back since the tires are really nice, and I’m willing to deliver to NoVA next week or in March.

Last edited:
Garage is getting crowded. I have some 1975 FJ40 parts available:
-Original front and rear leaf springs. Rusty, but not worn out..my truck had a nice, original (I think) stance prior to removal - $??
-Front and rear OEM shocks (1 year old) $??
-Front and rear OEM shackles (rusty and pitted, but solid) Free!

I'm not sure what to charge for these things, and not even sure if anyone would want them. Make me an offer!

Looking for a set of 4 or 5 tires in the 285 to 315 range. Street or all terrain preferred as is little wear...they’re going on a DD that won’t get ‘wheeled.

I’ll be in NOVA next week and again sometime in March.

Also possibly looking for OME stock height springs for an 80.

Garage is getting crowded. I have some 1975 FJ40 parts available:
-Original front and rear leaf springs. Rusty, but not worn out..my truck had a nice, original (I think) stance prior to removal - $??
-Front and rear OEM shocks (1 year old) $??
-Front and rear OEM shackles (rusty and pitted, but solid) Free!

I'm not sure what to charge for these things, and not even sure if anyone would want them. Make me an offer!

Stock springs are worth something to someone who is sprining over their 40. How much? Between a 12 pack and a Benjamin, or so, for the set, depending on condition.

Stock springs are worth something to someone who is sprining over their 40. How much? Between a 12 pack and a Benjamin, or so, for the set, depending on condition.
Case of IPA sounds about right. I'll post up pictures tomorrow.

Case of IPA sounds about right. I'll post up pictures tomorrow.

I maybe interested in them for that price.

I posted up some body parts for sale: For Sale - Patina Spring Geen Seafoam body parts- VA

Willing to work with someone local on prices. (bigger discount for buying in bulk!)

I may start to sell off more of my stash... I am feeling less and less like hording all this stuff. I may sell off a project 40 as well but someone would have to come look at it and see it in person. Maybe a 1978 that I bought from Gary S and then added another body tub...no idea on price but I have too many projects going right now and need to get some of them finished so I can relax some and go wheeling!

**EDIT** I am not looking to part anything out right now just sell selected items. I have almost everything to build two 40's and do not want to sell anything that I might use on those. I am slowly working on picking out the parts that I want to use on those and then sell off the rest. As I go I will post up more items. I posted the above vehicle in case someone wanted a project to build. At the rate I am going I will have 6-7 running and driving FJ40's in the next few years. I guess I will have to have one of every color? :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any stock 79-84 Fj40 springs? I thought I saw someone post up but can not find the post here or in the classifieds. I think they may be wider than the earlier ones? I know the bushing is not the same. If the older ones will fit, please let me know.

Thanks

So, I've mentioned the possibility of selling my roof rack before, but I've decided that I should just go ahead and do it. I don't use the rack as often as I expected and now my lender needs an extra $3,000 for closing.

Fits all 80 Series.
The whole setup includes:
-Baja Standard Rack with mounting kit
-ARB 2000 awning (mounted)
-Chinese 270 degree awning (mounted)
-2x Annex for the ARB awning (one has a small rip)

All this is 100% ready to be swapped over.

Retail price is about $2,000 for everything.
Asking $1200.

I'll be at work until 7AM, but I'm off all weekend.

20191026_130932.jpg
20191026_130945.jpg
20191026_131005.jpg
20191026_131016.jpg

Looking for a set of 4 or 5 tires in the 285 to 315 range. Street or all terrain preferred as is little wear...they’re going on a DD that won’t get ‘wheeled.

I’ll be in NOVA next week and again sometime in March.

Also possibly looking for OME stock height springs for an 80.
John, I have a set of BFG KO (not KO2) on my shelf. 315/70R17. PO had them on my 200, but they rubbed too much so I went down a size. IIRC they have a lot of tread on them. If interested I can take some depth measurements. But I saw above you were selling 16"s so a 17 may not work for you. LMK.

Thanks @DirtNap I forgot to mention wanting them for 16’s. But if I find a killer deal on 80 rims in 17...
Hmmm, wonder what it would take to fit these under the now lifted 4runner....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom