Cruisers spotted in the Upstate..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's me/my DD.....So did you buy anything at the Gun show?? Was tempted to buy an inert tank round but I didn't want to carry it out to the car it was so heavy!
We commonly requested our tankers put down their purses when carrying rounds. 😃

Any idea what it was a replica of? The old 105's would be great to have with the brass.

The show was a bust for me. Quite frankly, I was disappointed. I had hoped to see more ammo vendors. Nobody had what I was in the market for. Oh well, there's always next time!

We commonly requested our tankers put down their purses when carrying rounds. 😃

Any idea what it was a replica of? The old 105's would be great to have with the brass.

The dealer didn’t know and I didn’t have my glasses to read the bottom! Before going to flight school I did go thru Artillery Officer Basic Course so I’ve handled some heavy shells in my youth! 30 + years later it isn’t that appealing!

Spotted this afternoon at the apartments off Mitchell Rd!
F35E675A-1664-43F0-BC92-AF87B06F049D.jpeg
0BFDE806-A926-41D9-B50E-0D256BEE5D97.jpeg
93D07391-596A-4173-ABD0-1279FBCFF91E.jpeg

Spotted a RHD Silver with red accent imported 80 series this morning on East North St near Pleasantburg behind BJU....saw it over the holidays on Roper Mtn Rd....anyone else spot?

Did you learn where he got it? Where does he live?
Brief conversation and I did not ask. Hopefully we will hear from him. Seemed interested in coming to Rob's on Saturday

Last edited:
Well it was Whisky Wednesday yesterday although I didn't partake.....back on the diet!

1581602028846.png

Green 80 lifted, roof rack, bumpers.... in a driveway off Yorkshire. If you’re on here, my parents back yard backs up to yours. I drive my 80 through the neighborhood every day.

Silver 80 or 450 on Pleasantburg running from Piedmont toward Home Depot on Pleasantburg Dr. rooftop closed carrier pod and pulling a landscape trailer. Just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom