KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) For 100 Series (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was planning to make insulation panels out of reflectix. It's basically foil covered bubble wrap. Cut to fit. I'd consider some form of curtain between the front of the cab and the rear, that way you could crack the sunroof or something. Keep in mind that mosquitos are attacted to heat and co2, so if you plan to do that in the summer, you may want to make a screen.
The LC actually has air exhaust flaps built into the rear - that's what the little vents in the back do, so you may consider a low power RV fan that you can stick into the sunroof opening and running it on a second battery
I realized this morning I never thanked you for your help! This is all awesome information and stuff I’ll be looking at doing come springtime.
Thanks again!!

Oof. I just checked out their prices. Luckily you got it for half price because at their prices I’d rather get a trexxbox.

If your looking for something inexpensive. This might fit.

I just measured. 46” wont fit with 2nd row seats or between the wheel wells not sure
Nice lookin rig, are you going to put the side cladding back on?

Thanks but I’ve already gotten my KISS drawers, and I’m more than pleased with them!

They are back. New and improved. Great looking product, can’t wait to see all the customizations you guys come up with.

They are back. New and improved. Great looking product, can’t wait to see all the customizations you guys come up with.

When will the wing kits be back in stock? Only want to pay shipping once!

When will the wing kits be back in stock? Only want to pay shipping once!
Website says wing kits next month or so for the 100 series

Everything sold out again?? Or am I looking in the wrong place or something?

Yep - sold out again :(

Dang. I'm hoping to buy the complete package at once, drawers and wings together. Guess that'll have to wait until they're both back in stock

same here. might just end up going with a different pre-built system.

same here. might just end up going with a different pre-built system.
That's not a terrible choice, but I can't find anything within $600 of the KISS drawers, can you?

That's not a terrible choice, but I can't find anything within $600 of the KISS drawers, can you?

Nope. Most are more than that even. I just need drawers and wings for a sleeping platform. Gotta keep looking I guess.

Eagerly awaiting the ability to purchase 2 drawers with wings to go with them for my LX470. Any plans to implement a pre-order system so that we can at least get in line?

this would be great. Was waiting to order my drawers until the wings were back in stock as I didn't want to pay for shipping twice.

this would be great. Was waiting to order my drawers until the wings were back in stock as I didn't want to pay for shipping twice.

Same here. I’d been refreshing the Landshark site daily since Thanksgiving waiting for the new drawers. They came but no wings, so I’m still waiting. I have two dogs in the back and they need a solid deck. Also, I’d probably get a bunch of other stuff too if I understood better how the tie downs work or if there were still chum buckets, etc. I’m a lot less likely to order that stuff if it’s a separate order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom