Turtle Back Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Berry our Aussie CSC'r works for a company Ive dealt with for a dozen years: Inyati bedliner company. The owners Hilton and Malcom are a couple of the best partners Ive had the pleasure of dealing with! total quality and hands on approach.

In the last several years they have expanded into other areas. The most recent aquisition is the most exciting! Ben shared with me when he was in the store the other day and we were catching up.

Inyati has purchased the rights to TURTLEBACK TRAILERS. (come on Ben, hook us up!! lol)

In any case, they are having an open house which Ben told me about and I know we have some enthusiast here in CSC so I asked if I could post it up. He said maybe we can even use their warehouse for a alternate summer Friday night club meeting if the club wanted...?

Here is the flyer
1578937249856.png

Attachments

• Turtleback Trailers Open House.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Pete and I went to there new facility for there Christmas party. We spoke with Ben and he even mentioned to us about hosting summer mtgs there. I won a brand new set of Matrrax at the drawing.

We owned one of these for a couple months about a year ago. They’re really well built and local to Phoenix. We used it on a long trip up to Canada and back but our kids were 1 and 3 at the time and the setup / tear down - easy as it was - was still too much for us at that time. But mainly we decided towing just wasn’t for us. We like to stop in towns, and it was just a pain to park anywhere. For a single person or a couple, it’s a good option though. We decided a sportsmobile was what we really wanted so we have since gone that route. But I do have good things to say about TBT overall. It was easy to sell that’s for sure they have a big waiting list and always a line at the overland expo.

Morning Gents,

Thank you @murf, appreciate you put this out to the club.
Some minor corrections :) Ben goes by Barry (LOL) and I get it all the time but born and raised South African. Those Aussies are horrible rugby players.........

Turtleback would love to have you guys come out bring your Cruisers show them off a little. There will be coffee and Donuts and some Raffle giveaways from the likes of WARN, 23Zero, SnoMaster and some other goodies. (Still finalizing the giveaways though).

Trailers are not for everyone, but please come out and see why they cost what they cost. See them, touch them etc. We don't cut corners on quality. Built to last and hold value.

Looking down the trail though I would love to have the club over for meetings.... It would force me to be there with my Blue FJ80 that has not made an appearance at a club event since CBT show and shine..... Sorry.

Hope to see you guys at the Grand Opening of the new building if not on a trail soon.

Many thanks
Barry Henderson

I can’t speak for the trailers, but I used Inyati bed liner in a fleet of vehicles for 12 years and these guys were great to work with.

Morning Gents,

Thank you @murf, appreciate you put this out to the club.
Some minor corrections :) Ben goes by Barry (LOL) and I get it all the time but born and raised South African. Those Aussies are horrible rugby players.........

Turtleback would love to have you guys come out bring your Cruisers show them off a little. There will be coffee and Donuts and some Raffle giveaways from the likes of WARN, 23Zero, SnoMaster and some other goodies. (Still finalizing the giveaways though).

Trailers are not for everyone, but please come out and see why they cost what they cost. See them, touch them etc. We don't cut corners on quality. Built to last and hold value.

Looking down the trail though I would love to have the club over for meetings.... It would force me to be there with my Blue FJ80 that has not made an appearance at a club event since CBT show and shine..... Sorry.

Hope to see you guys at the Grand Opening of the new building if not on a trail soon.

Many thanks
Barry Henderson

So your not Ben who lives in Tucson as works for Caterpillar as I remember? Think we talked at the first relic run a few years ago. Think subject was about a later 2F engine you had out of a 60 series?

So your not Ben who lives in Tucson as works for Caterpillar as I remember? Think we talked at the first relic run a few years ago. Think subject was about a later 2F engine you had out of a 60 series?
No I am not Ben.... I am Barry Henderson. Have a 1985 FJ60 Blue. I ran the relic run over Montana Mountain. based in Phoenix

This is today!

I think I met the Ben @D_Web spoken of above. I was there this morning actually to meet him. We'd been speaking about some AHC parts he had for me and he kindly brought them since he was attending this event. Unfortunately I had no time to stay, it looked fun and could have chatted more with him and others.

What a great turnout today and many CSCers there.

20200125_104616.jpg

20200125_104626.jpg

20200125_104622.jpg

20200125_104644.jpg

20200125_104632.jpg

I think I met the Ben @D_Web spoken of above. I was there this morning actually to meet him. We'd been speaking about some AHC parts he had for me and he kindly brought them since he was attending this event. Unfortunately I had no time to stay, it looked fun and could have chatted more with him and others.
Yep that's me :)

Thanks @BushmanAZ and the Turtleback crew for hosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom