Official LX570s Picture Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love the Rock Warriors!

3E087BF7-456C-47D7-A485-9956746C3ABB.jpeg

Took the kids up to the mountains to play in the snow over the long weekend. The drive from Stumpy Meadows to Icehouse Road was a lot of fun. A pretty good amount of snow higher up the mountains and a few folks that looked like they were having a ton of fun in their buggies, but mostly we had the mountain to ourselves.

7CE6E1E3-B67B-4A05-A115-46B59003A68D.jpeg

05D7AEEF-50E1-4203-B570-FA1CBB4704E3.jpeg

B994F6AD-2714-488E-9BA3-1EEA4DE6BB0E.jpeg

E760209A-FD75-49F8-91C6-516BD6182853.jpeg

46E7E0F5-8D14-4401-9753-F6AA9C4CB4BA.jpeg

Waiting patiently for this front bumper to ship. nice looking rig @1world1love

Thanks grinchy. Much appreciated. The bumper is worth the wait. The extra clearance is great. I don’t even think about it anymore. I also have to say that despite my reasonable efforts, I haven’t had a chance to really put the winch to good use yet. This weekend I thought I might because of some deep, muddy ruts hidden by the snow but as usual the LX didn’t seem overly bothered. My wife is convinced that I am a masterful driver.

@1world1love - Love the Front/Rear bumpers you have from Dissent. Am I seeing these pictures correctly? No sliders?? I thought that would have been natural progression with the other armor.

@1world1love - Love the Front/Rear bumpers you have from Dissent. Am I seeing these pictures correctly? No sliders?? I thought that would have been natural progression with the other armor.

Thanks. Yeah, they are coming. I am taking the truck back up to Ben soon for the slider install and a new set of wheels/tires.

Thanks. Yeah, they are coming. I am taking the truck back up to Ben soon for the slider install and a new set of wheels/tires.
If I just have the Ben's rear bumper installed on my LX without a swingout , will the spare tire in the stock location be an eyesore. Your LX is an eye candy! If I get to go to LCDC , I will have to leave my truck at Ben for his goodies. I did that to my 100 before HiH

Last edited:
If I just have the rear bumper installed on my LX without a swingout , will the spare tire underneath be an eyesore? You LX is an eye candy. If I get to go to LCDC , I will have to leave my truck at Ben for his goodies. I did that to my 100 before HiH

I’m not sure. You may be able to gauge by looking at how the resonator hangs down on mine. I think they both have about the same drop. I’d say what might stand out more is the difference between the approach and departure angles.

If I just have the Ben's rear bumper installed on my LX without a swingout , will the spare tire in the stock location be an eyesore. Your LX is an eye candy! If I get to go to LCDC , I will have to leave my truck at Ben for his goodies. I did that to my 100 before HiH

Here is a side shot that gives a little better perspective of the resonator for reference. One thing I would say is that it is definitely exposed. It was before the bumpers as well, but now it is the limiting factor as far as clearance. That and the side steps. Hopefully this helps though:

BBE0B34F-72A0-40D6-B137-2FEA5359A384.jpeg

Here is a side shot that gives a little better perspective of the resonator for reference. One thing I would say is that it is definitely exposed. It was before the bumpers as well, but now it is the limiting factor as far as clearance. That and the side steps. Hopefully this helps though:

View attachment 2190967
I will need the swingouts then. Did you do the AHC lift too? I'm in the Peninsula so if I may see your truck before I call Ben. Thank you

New wheel/tire combo for my 2013 LX... been lurking around for a while trying to figure out sizes and decided to take the jump to 285/75/17. Wheels are new Icon Vector 5. Loving it so far, had to remove the front mud guards and still have some minor rubbing that I'll have to correct. I have AHC lift on the front, will likely do the rear soon.

Here it is on H:
IMG_2657.jpeg

IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

New wheel/tire combo for my 2013 LX... been lurking around for a while trying to figure out sizes and decided to take the jump to 285/75/17. Wheels are new Icon Vector 5. Loving it so far, had to remove the front mud guards and still have some minor rubbing that I'll have to correct. I have AHC lift on the front, will likely do the rear soon.

Here it is on H:
View attachment 2191168
View attachment 2191166View attachment 2191167View attachment 2191165

That looks sharp. This is the size tire I am interested in. Is it rubbing in High? Or just Normal? Also, how is your ride and handling now compared to stock?

That looks sharp. This is the size tire I am interested in. Is it rubbing in High? Or just Normal? Also, how is your ride and handling now compared to stock?
Thanks, I was going for a more factory looking wheel and after months of searching I think it's pretty close. No rubbing at all on High but haven't taken it off-road yet. Just rubs on normal, it's pretty tight but doable. Rides great, this wheel/tire combo actually weights less than the stock setup I had previously.
IMG_2653.jpeg

Thanks, I was going for a more factory looking wheel and after months of searching I think it's pretty close. No rubbing at all on High but haven't taken it off-road yet. Just rubs on normal, it's pretty tight but doable. Rides great, this wheel/tire combo actually weights less than the stock setup I had previously.
View attachment 2191179
I have 18s with the same ratio tire so mine are about an inch taller. Do you have spacers?

I REALLY like the wheels and the beefier look of more sidewall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom