The MUD 100 series Videos thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got rust??? Parting this one out.

Thanks for posting. What tire pressure were you running? Are those BFG KO2 tires? Do you have ATRAC?

Thanks for posting. What tire pressure were you running? Are those BFG KO2 tires? Do you have ATRAC?

Lol 40lbs in those. I wasn't out with the intentions of wheeling, but rather to get back to a trail head to take the dogs out with a good buddy of mine. I usually run 15-25 lbs on trails, terrain depending. As someone pointed out in another thread, airing down would have helped, but it was cold and I am lazy and didn't feel like messing around with airing back up later. We just happened upon a very drifted section of the FS road and figured it be fun to film the attempt.

Those are indeed KO2s, 315/75/16s and I have atrac, she's a 2000.

Last edited:
Lol 40lbs in those. I wasn't out with the intentions of wheeling, but rather to get back to a trail head to take the dogs out with a good buddy of mine. I usually run 15-25 lbs on trails, terrain depending. As someone pointed out in another thread, airing down would have helped, but it was cold and I am lazy and didn't feel like messing around with airing back up later. I went out with the intentions of letting my dogs run around in the snow. We just happened upon a very drifted section of the FS road and figured it be fun to film the attempt.

Those are indeed KO2s, 315/75/16s and I have atrac, she's a 2000.
I can totally relate to that. I will try for 10 - 15 minutes rather than airing down, every time!

Australian talks about 2006 LX470 6 minutes into video

2006 Does Historical Luxury Equal Current Value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom