Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1579176715838.png

Found a buyer for my 100 series (finally) Looks like she might be heading to Africa pending funds next week. Making room for something new.....

They did the frame and all body parts on my 40. Blasted and primed. They do good work 100% recommendation.

SBA does good work and are fair priced as well. They did some parts on my 40 and a dump bucket off a tractor and had it all back in 3 days.

5A160D76-61A8-4B0F-9ACE-FA2209A2C8C7.jpeg

Eraser wheel worked pretty well. I need to wash it to get all the residue off. Probably need another coat or two of the bed liner. Also need to address the rusty factory rear bumper that was under the aftermarket shroud.

Got a couple 3 gallon rotopax fuel containers. The Tacoma came with these mounts in the bed and a couple on the DiamondBack so I figured I'd give them a try. Plan is to pick up some non-ethanol and just have some spare fuel on hand for whenever.
IMG_20200120_141944062_HDR.jpg

While waiting for warmer weather to paint these I requested a quote from Sandblast America on powder. If it’s reasonable I might just go for it.

Finally unboxed them. Went nerfless since I won’t be doing anything extreme and want keep it simple
27C1FE5C-3EB0-4332-BB85-EA576C8A717B.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to go replace the dome light bulb in the taco with a fancy led and discovered that one of the connectors is snapped off in the housing.

Has anyone found a swanky interior dome light that's worthy? Think i have a spare some light assembly from a 2nd gen 4runner that looks awfully familiar, but if there is something cooler I'm all ears. I don't have map lights, so having a dome light would be handy to have.

Has anyone installed some oxygen sensor simulators before? After all the crap I've been through with the Lexus, it's still throwing the emissions codes after replacing all cats and all sensors. Apparently this is a common problem with these cars with the mystery codes. Others have bypassed the grimlin and installed o2 sensor simulators.

Ed, help me dive into this some time? It'd be nice to drive the car again!, Registration is a few months expired
Screenshot_20200121-121459.png

How long does it take after resetting do they trigger again? You can pass emissions a couple days of driving after resetting.

How long does it take after resetting do they trigger again? You can pass emissions a couple days of driving after resetting.
I tried that. Emissions guy won't test the car until the ecu says it has enough data. Once it has enough data, the light comes on and the code is thrown. I've tried twice. Seems to take about 30miles and two cold starts, each time being brought up to at least 55mph.

I've been monitoring the ecu emissions progress in the torque app. That is, when it decides to actually connect to the ecu.

Went to go replace the dome light bulb in the taco with a fancy led and discovered that one of the connectors is snapped off in the housing.

Has anyone found a swanky interior dome light that's worthy? Think i have a spare some light assembly from a 2nd gen 4runner that looks awfully familiar, but if there is something cooler I'm all ears. I don't have map lights, so having a dome light would be handy to have.

Meso customs
Have not looked in awhile , found on Tacomaworld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom