CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2020 - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
I'm in, won a free registration at Fall Crawl!
Go ahead and register and pay - and we'll have the drivers ticket refunded to your paypal. Probably easiest . So we can capture your raffle tickets/shirt size/passengers/kids/etc. Send me a note after it's done and Ill have Allen refund it.

@lacefro here's the thread for this years event. First post will lead you to how to register and all

Registered!

It was just shirt size and food choice via paypal, right?

Registered. That gives me 4 months to fix the 40.

It’s 14 weeks away. Which means I will start on it in 13 lol.

I totally get it.

I've actually been meaning to join the International Procrastinators club, but keep putting it off...

took care of registration for my cousin and myself.

I accidentally posted a question in the 2019 thread about this event so I'll repost it here.
I'm not a CLCC member but have been meaning to join now since 2 out of three of my kids have flown the coup (for the mean time anyway).
I registered for this event and am driving down from Frederick, MD in my 40 and camping. I'm thinking about leaving on that Thursday and would like to join up with a convoy (hopefully a slow one) if that exists. My son may be coming as I got a passenger ticket.
If I need to come to a meeting first I'm good with that.

Probably too far out to start planning the caravan but there will be one I'm sure. There's a meeting next week if you can make it.

...and my uncanny ability to jack up even the simplest of tasks in epic, catastrophic, and unforeseeable ways.
Please make sure we are never in the same place trying to do the same thing. It's really what's best for the rest of civilization.

BUT...looking forward to seeing you there.

Drove through Vienna last week on 123. Very different from 1990. Lots of motorcycle cops grabbing people, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom