Events/Trails 200s at Cruise Moab 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
Thinking hard about this one. Been a while since I have attended.

Get ready to register for Cruise Moab!

Online registration opens tomorrow:
Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
at 2020 mountain time (that's 8:20 pm MT)

Register early: it will fill up fast
Last year, Cruise Moab sold out in 4 days. It may go even faster this year. If you want to attend this year's event, we highly recommend registering soon after it opens tomorrow night. Go to cruisemoab.com to make the magic happen.

Here's what's new for 2020!
New Camping
: We're bringing in extra showers and toilets to the Old Spanish Trail Arena this year so everyone can camp at the same place. You'll be steps away from all the fun if you camp at the main Cruise Moab HQ, and better yet, the price is the best deal in town! It's only $10/night for tent camping and $25/night for RVs. More about camping.

New raffle ticket system: our Friday night raffle will have the same great prizes as always... in fact, we're thinking this year will be the best raffle ever! But we're changing up the raffle ticket system. Everyone will get one ticket for the raffle included when they register. Extra tickets will be sold only during registration for $25 each, and you can buy only 3 additional tickets. This means no more mad rush to buy tickets at the event, and also means everyone has a better shot at winning a prize. As in years past, all funds raised from the raffle will be donated to land use causes.

The only way to get an additional ticket is to lead a trail. If you're an experienced leader with a knowledge of Moab trails, you'll have the opportunity to sign up after you register. We'd love to have your help.

New Friday night BBQ dinner: We received mostly positive feedback about last year's BBQ dinner but a few people said their meal was lukewarm. This year, the BBQ will be cooked directly on-site. We're planning for this to be the hottest and tastiest Cruise Moab dinner ever!

Goodby giant tent, hello arena! You might be wondering why we're not holding the event during the first week of May as we normally do. Here's why: we booked the Old Spanish Trail Arena for Cruise Moab! If you came to CM 2019, we used the parking lot at the Old Spanish Trail Arena (and it was great) but this time we're moving into the Arena itself! We're hoping this will make the event even better than ever before.

All the details about Cruise Moab 2020 are online
Read everything on our Event Details web page.

Dates and trails?
Cruise Moab official dates: Monday, April 13 - Sunday April 19, 2020

• The main event starts with check-in on Wednesday, April 15.
  • We'll be doing guided trail runs on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as in the past.
  • We'll be starting overnight runs on Monday, April 13, as well as Tuesday and Wednesday.
  • You can see a more detailed schedule here (scroll down on the page to see it).
  • Trail selection will open up in early March as we did last year.

Get notified
If someone forwarded this to you, join the Cruise Moab email list yourself so you don't miss a thing.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Moab in April 2020!

I plan to be there again...and glad to hear that YOU will be back in your **rightful place** again, Ken!

PS. to @Romer ...
If another family member decides to get married during CM...this is my standing offer... -To perform the ceremony myself...on Top of the World...Hell’s Gate...or the stairs on Poison Spider. :hillbilly: :grinpimp::princess: heheh
Cuz...no Ken at CM is just wrong... ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Mark. I have only missed two in the last 15 years. Looking forward to the new improved set up at Spanish Trail Arena

Ill be there in my Kimberley Karavan

I'll be there for the first time. Flying my Dad in from IL to join me on the trip up from Scottsdale. Really looking forward to meeting you all and finally getting to Moab. I'm planning to do the LCDC trip to Ft. Collins this summer as well.

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED!

OK y'all...
-Let's bring a 200 series PRESENCE this year!

Couple years ago there were a small handful...Ken, Me, TonyP, Slee...couple others... Oh! And @mcgaskins of course!
Last year I think maybe 11 or 12 out of 220 vehicles?

This year? We shall see...but there were a good number of 80 Series CONVERTS this last year who said we had convinced them the 200 was legit when they saw us tearing up obstacles with the independent axle guys... Fun stuff...

Last edited:
I got my registration in. Will be my first time. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

I'm good to go ... got my registration in.

Registered. Been a few years since we have been out there. Last time was in the 100-series.

My first time missing Cruise Moab in 4 years! It’s always my favorite time of the year.

942F5007-40A8-4EDD-B37F-829FF063A2CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Registered. Gonna try to keep to keep the truck off the flatbed this year, lol.

About that... Was gonna suggest we go to Chicken Corners to wherever that same water crossing was in defiance.

Will be funny to count how many trucks that added SNORKELS after your water disaster... I’m one...and I personally know at least four others... 😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom