2021 LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Entune is broke IMHO.

Yeah, I suggest anyone go try Carplay or Android Auto in a new Sequoia or 4Runner. For Waze/Google Maps or music, it is great to have those from your phone directly on your rig's screen. I have had AA when it first came out, and actually have it in my 84 pickup, and it is great. I wouldn't need it if Entune was good with decent maps, but as @M1911 stated, Entune is broken.

Thanks for the update. Any rumors of a special edition for 2021?
Yes, no details, but that is the rumor. Some kind of special edition every year till 200 dies.

I think the answer to whether there will be an LC 300 is demonstrated by Toyota's behavior. The 2018-2021 models are identical in features. The only change is in exterior color which has grown more limited, limited now to only black or white. There will be another Special Edition, but no new regular options and same feature set so to me it seems like the 300 will be a Lexus option only. Just my opinion.

I think the answer to whether there will be an LC 300 is demonstrated by Toyota's behavior. The 2018-2021 models are identical in features. The only change is in exterior color which has grown more limited, limited now to only black or white. There will be another Special Edition, but no new regular options and same feature set so to me it seems like the 300 will be a Lexus option only. Just my opinion.

Wait...2020 LC comes only in white or black?

heritage only comes in white or black

Yes, no details, but that is the rumor. Some kind of special edition every year till 200 dies.

*fingers crossed for an amazon green, forest/jade green special edition🤞....

Last edited:
1st Land Cruiser was a Jade Green 100 - good color.....next was 100 white and finally a 2002 Thunder Cloud Metallic.

Now 2015 Classic Silver 200... Favorite & easy to keep clean.

BTW: Entune needs work

P1020975.jpeg

Last edited:
Eric, Do you know (nationally) how well are the Heritage editions selling? Is it likely there will be leftover HE models like the unsold 2019s out there?
Hard to answer, I'm only privy to the Chicago Region (113 dealers in IN, IL, WI, MN). I am selling through them fast, we have about a dozen sold, 90%+ of the ones in our region pass through Ed Martin. Four have been shipped to CA and four more to TX. Not one actually has been sold to an Indiana resident. I am guessing Toyota is over 50% of the 1200 made/sold. I would not expect leftovers unless dealers are holding out for MSRP. I have sold all mine for $2000 over invoice ($83k) which fits my business model and I can sell with a week or two and not pay floor-plan interest.

Hard to answer, I'm only privy to the Chicago Region (113 dealers in IN, IL, WI, MN). I am selling through them fast, we have about a dozen sold, 90%+ of the ones in our region pass through Ed Martin. Four have been shipped to CA and four more to TX. Not one actually has been sold to an Indiana resident. I am guessing Toyota is over 50% of the 1200 made/sold. I would not expect leftovers unless dealers are holding out for MSRP. I have sold all mine for $2000 over invoice ($83k) which fits my business model and I can sell with a week or two and not pay floor-plan interest.
The pricing is interesting as most dealers are below invoice price.

Here in MA, the legislature just passed a law that basically makes it illegal to touch your phone

Sounds like they’re trying to make it illegal, or at least discourage, pinning police locations on the Waze app while driving.

It Will be interesting to see the details of the 2021.

I would be cool to see special color, model, etc., but a a better bet is on a short run of the current offerings until depleted.

I think blue is finished, the fancy leather seems to be only available in Terra or will be very limited this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom