RHD OEM Toyota Rubber Floor Mats Group Buy: January 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
All:

I will put together a group buy for OEM RHD Toyota Rubber Floor Mats.

These will be applicable to all RHD 7x series trucks for the 1st row and the 2nd rows only. You are welcome to order just the front or just the 2nd row, or both. That's up to you.

So, these will fit 70/71/73/74/76/79 double cab for both rows. 75/79 single cab pickups, only the fronts will be applicable; same for 75 and 78 Troopies.

I need a minimum of 10 people who will commit to the purchase.

Making this commitment means that you will pay up-front for the parts only at the time of ordering.

Shipping from AUS to me and from me to you will be a separate charge once shipping/customs//duties, etc. are figured out and then shipping from me to you using UPS Ground. Those will be bundled up in a shipping/handling charge (I have to go out and buy boxes, tape, etc.)

There are two specific parts available:

1. Front driver and passenger floor mats
2. 2nd row floor mats

I can order both or just one set for you.

Pricing will be determined by final order date (AUS exchange rate on that day). I want to say these were in the $175 range for the fronts, and around $250 or so for both rows about 3 years ago. But pricing in AUS could have changed so I really won't know until I put the inquiry in with Australia.

These are OEM accessory parts for the Australian market.

They look like the below picture.

20527367.jpg

If you are interested, please DO NOT DM/PM me here on MUD.

Email me only at: onurazeri1 (at) gmail (dot) com Payment will be via Paypal only once we have discussed your needs. DO NOT JUST SEND ME MONEY. :rolleyes:

Once I have 10 folks, I'll put an order in. Turn around will most likely be about 5-7 business days to procure the parts, then 4-6 business days transit to me and then UPS Ground to you in the States.

Thank you.
-onur

Onur,
As you know, my 70s are left-hand drive models so I am an outsider to the objectives of this group buy. However, these floor mats look great. Could you project how well or how poorly their fitment would be in a LH model truck? Thank you

Onur,
As you know, my 70s are left-hand drive models so I am an outsider to the objectives of this group buy. However, these floor mats look great. Could you project how well or how poorly their fitment would be in a LH model truck? Thank you

Hey Larry: Happy new year sir.

The 2nd row will be a direct fit with no issues.

The first row "passenger" side mat should be a direct fit on the RH side of a LHD truck with no issues as well.

The first row "driver" side mat will not fit directly to a LHD truck. My assumption is that you would need to modify the mat a bit to make it work in a LHD application.

Doable: yes.

Perfect: no.

:cheers:

We are stalled at 7. I’m not lifting a finger till I get to ten. I’ve been burned too many times in the past.

10 in!

Done deal.

I will proceed with logistics for procurement.

I will reach out to everyone individually regarding shipping address as well as total cost (whether you are getting one set or both sets).

Thanks to all whom are interested. Including a couple of people who stepped up for extra sets to keep this alive.

I am locking this thread since we have reached our goal.

Thanks.
Onur

All:

Mats have been ordered from Oz and everyone who ordered a set has been contacted for payment.

I will update thread once I know timeframe for shipping to the US, etc.

Thank you much.
-onur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom