Who is Santa Claus??? Pay it Forward (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With the exception of the past 2 years I’ve pretty much lived my whole life in Colorado. The past 22 just south 20 minutes fro, the previous right up the canyon from FTC. Beautiful country if not being overrun by Californians and Texans...;)
I’m less than 1/2hr from Colorado now, I do miss it.
Old town is sweet and so much to do.
As for the the Santa....I am Neegan...or something like that.

Likewise! And welcome to Northern Colorado!
Thank you. It’s surreal to think I’m leaving TX after 40 years. I’m native to the Carolinas but with my father being a F-4 pilot, we ended up in Austin back in 79. Central TX is where I spent my formidable years and the place I have now was a lifelong dream. Like most in CO I’ve mentally fought the onslaught of migrants into this area. It’s inevitable as it’s such a desirable local. But I’ll admit that I enjoy the diversity that exists as a result. Now I’m that guy doing the same thing :). I’ve spent many decades (like a lot of Texans) combing the mountains in CO & WY during the summers and winters. Exposing my boys to this at a young age is what led to them defecting from TX over the last few years. So my wife and I are the ones following them. She was able to take early retirement (25 year teacher) and I’m between jobs (took a severance package with my last company) and we’ve passively discussed this option over the last year. With my career transition we decided to take the plunge. There’s other factors that I won’t bore you with. Regardless, I’m optimistic this will be a great move. Challenge is my hobby has created a logistical mess. Once things settle down and I have another barn/basecamp I’ll feel much more comfortable. Look forward to meeting y’all some time in the near future. Jimmy

Karma, pure and simple.

🍻🍻 to all involved.

Jimmy ,

Factory Radio Fitting Kit mailed out today ............

via 2 day priority mail

i will post Tracking in PM

Enjoy Sir .... :)

:smokin:
1578634836738.png

1578643384568.png

Last edited:
Jimmy ,

Factory Radio Fitting Kit mailed out today ............

via 2 day priority mail

i will post Tracking in PM

Enjoy Sir .... :)

Thank you Matt. And great pics of the 12HT. May see if I can blow one up as a poster for the barn. Funny...a long time ago was hanging full length Cheryl Tiegs and Christi Brinkley posters. Now it’s SAS banners, wits end knuckle posters and possibly a 12HT one as well :).

Thank you Matt. And great pics of the 12HT. May see if I can blow one up as a poster for the barn. Funny...a long time ago was hanging full length Cheryl Tiegs and Christi Brinkley posters. Now it’s SAS banners, wits end knuckle posters and possibly a 12HT one as well :).

I'm single for the first time in 33 years, but I don't want Cheryl Tiegs on my wall either. I want some awesome cruiser owner girl changing the oil on her 12h-t powered truck on my wall!

I'm single for the first time in 33 years, but I don't want Cheryl Tiegs on my wall either. I want some awesome cruiser owner girl changing the oil on her 12h-t powered truck on my wall!
Hey Pat, I’d put Farrah on my wall if I could find that vintage poster. Or maybe Bo D with the braided beads :). I had all of them in the early days. But I do get the cruiser girl changing oil on a 12HT.

till that day Jimmy , this will have to do .......

1579243309863.png

Last edited:
So a small update. I’ve been busting my ass getting “X” # of cruisers ready to store so I can put my house on the market. Also fighting the flu since early this week (thanks to my youngest son :) ). Needless to say I have not checked the mail This week until today and there was a nifty little box (bigger than expected) from Matt @ToyotaMatt. As he mentioned above he was sending me a radio fit kit. So I no longer work for a company that does random testing and I have not moved to CO yet, but I was totally blown away when I opened his package. He dropped in some really cool stuff. I did not realize he was sending an OEM antenna (I love these things) with the kit, not to mention a factory locking gas cap, ground strap (made by Matt), vacuum gauge install kit, oil cap and several articles and stickers. I’m sure I’m missing something here. Also, I now have my first Toyota ball cap. Timing was good as I actually have on my sons tech shirt from when he worked at Toyota. @mcguirejohnson shot me over a few of those :). Thanks again Matt!!!
0997581D-F4B2-4360-86B3-2AF45155BE6F.jpeg
FAE48598-0772-4D37-9C85-35E2D737D563.jpeg
AEF199AC-DF63-4232-AFB6-2F3A44FC3C44.jpeg
F663D1DA-7159-49EB-ABA9-869738082264.jpeg

Amazing! Love this place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom