Rebuilding E-Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found this one for the rear

Swbkrn2003, Here are a few more threads that may help you if you dicide to try to repair it yourself.

If you do decide to repair yourself:

Biggest issue by far is rust. If it’s not rusty or broken it’s not that bad.
Thanks Joey they are workign and were not rusty i did put Corroseal to treat themin the surface areas an painted the housing with POR-15.

If you do decide to repair yourself:

Biggest issue by far is rust. If it’s not rusty or broken it’s not that bad.

I have the T-case out and thought about going through that actuator , I checked the web page but I did not see a center option.

thanks

I was just about to call the local dealership and make an appt to get my front lockers looked at, but now I have all this info in one spot. Seems like the universe wants me to look at it myself. The fronts just decided to not work anymore after a year of being fine. My love of hitting every puddle or mud hole I see when off road may be the cause.

Does anybody know who rebuilds the E-Locker Actuators?

Thanks
If you don't want to tackle it your self. I believe you can send them to Landtank here on mud for a rebuild

The fronts just decided to not work anymore after a year of being fine. My love of hitting every puddle or mud hole I see when off road may be the cause.
If I had to guess, I bet the breather tube on the side of the actuator either has a tear in it, or is not connected anymore and that has allowed water/mud/dirt to get in the actuator and gum it up. They really aren't bad to take out and repair. I would give it a shot.

1579120318461.png
Totally doable if you can find the time. I am a :banana: :banana:mechanic and got mine working with a kit form Nlxtacy
I think it was the O ring failed and was letting water in.
1579120230466.png

1579120659227.png
1579120526802.png

All cleaned up and going back together

They are fairly easy to rebuild. Just pull it and block the hole. Then you can take your time to rebuild it.

@NLXTACY .... Do you make a block off plate for these yet? Just sayin' ... :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom