Wheeling Saturday January 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What time tomorrow morning?

Parking lot at 830?

Back still hurting not gonna make it. Enjoy the warm temps in January and have a great day on the trails! Looking forward to seeing pictures and a trail writeup.

Disappointed that I missed this one. Waiting on the write-up and pics.

Disappointed that I missed this one. Waiting on the write-up and pics.

Andy and I are sipping our latte's at the head of the group while doing a black as usual lol!

Just kidding, it's a good day so far will have a trail report later and some pictures going down your favorite cop trail :p

Jealous! What a great weather day you guys had! Love a January thaw.

I guess I will do a short trail wright up. I have no pictures but @YotaFun has a lot! I also need to say sorry to @Cass007 we may have a new favorite trail. Krawlin for Cops. We started our day heading for the South property to do Krawlin for Cops on the way we did a part of 4 where I needed to stop and add some coolant. This is becoming a thing. It seems to leak externally and I have none in the oil so i am ok with it doing this. I had no more problems the rest of the day. We stopped at Yellow Jacket to watch some of the Jeeps play. Then continued on C where they have now bypassed the dry part of the trail that passes the large pit near 8. The mud hole is still open though. My guess is that they don't want us near that pit. We then hit some parts of 101 on the way down to the west property where we did the the little hills at the top of the power line. Then we headed down the power line and did the wash outs at the very bottom of the park on 11. We stopped near JK killer for lunch. After lunch we went and the blue 19's then stopped and my self, Avi and Greg walked all of the black 19. It's a green trail on top..... you just have to get there. The kiddo's played while we did that. we quickly did the green,blue 19 under the black 19. We then went up the washouts on 11 where we put on a show for some Jeeps. I was very impressed by the ATRAC in @Pacer 's Cruiser. I don't remember it ever working so well in the FJ's! We went up H it just seems to go faster then the power line and headed out to the 3 little hill climbs on the East property. That was the end of the day. No damage and we all loaded up and headed home.

Five trucks, @YotaFun, @jamarquardt22 in the 4runner, @Crusha and Lilly in the '93, @El Dahs in his well sorted Taco, @caz and his bud Jake in the red Taco, me and @fireball with our two boys in my trail limo.

Was a good day with little stopping or spotting, so not many photo opps.

Wetter and warmer than I was expecting.

I love playing in the washouts and the 101 hills, good times and I hadn't been there since my first time at Rausch many years ago.

Thanks to Andy and Avi for leading us around and considering my big 200 when choosing trails.

Ben sent me a few pics, was fun having the boys and Lilly along for a few.

IMG_20200111_135523.jpg
IMG_20200111_120742.jpg
IMG_20200111_114707.jpg
IMG_20200111_101754.jpg
IMG_20200111_085245.jpg

Sorry for the long awaited response with pictures, I had a lot, and by the time I got home last night I was dead to the world.

Here is the link to the album with some 200+ photos since I just kept hitting the button lol! EDIT - 300+ lol!!!!

Some highlights of the trip:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom