New Powder Coating Company - Madison (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
Check this place out. Great guy. Superb facilities. Behind L3 and Levi’s.

15B49D53-F0A1-438D-997F-2AE6A9C5BBC8.jpeg

1AA80000-16B6-4FD2-ACB7-234FBEF0A8F1.jpeg

F585506D-D403-498F-9309-C28ADB45F9F8.jpeg

634BA4F7-CE13-459F-B17A-F7D0647D3B61.jpeg

7A7B7DE5-6FEB-4FB2-81AE-3EAB0CAAA88B.jpeg

Finally.

Nolen, did you get an idea of how his prices were?

Finally.

Nolen, did you get an idea of how his prices were?

I’ll know after he gets mine done but I saw some piles of parts with invoices next to them and it seemed cheap for all the work it must have taken.

Excellent. Thanks. I’m interested to find out. It looks like he has a pretty large set up for doing blasting as well. That would be nice for large panels. The only game in town, was that guy out in Pearl. Though his work was nice, he was extremely expensive, and the media he used was very difficult to work with as far as Paint goes. Lots of prep work had to be done to get the panels neutralized so the paint would properly adhere.

Looks nice from here.

This place is legit. As for price, not 100% sure how it stacks up but I was very pleased with the bill.

The quality is superb. Thick and tough. No worry about scratching or cracking.

C6D1A787-D5A8-4000-A5D4-F6C76339AF0F.jpeg

B097701D-0F2A-4680-BBCA-FC73F2CC469E.jpeg

How much did that batch cost you?

Yikes.

That’s really high. Robin Church was charging about 1/4 of that for that size. To put things in perspective, i paid $300 for an entire 40 series frame.

Did that price include blasting?

Powder coating is an in-demand business right now. As such they are charging in -demand prices. And they absolutely should. It’s a for profit business after all.

I paid $350 to get my Dissent rear bumper PC’d, and gave the guy an extra $40 because he did a great job and i know I’ll never have to worry about it again.

Same thing here. Quality no-hassle work.

Looks great Nolen.

Of course they blasted the parts.

The guy in West Jackson was a hack. Everything I got from him has faded or was incomplete.

this is a pro level facility. You get what you pay for.

Clearly not the place to go if price is the driving factor. It’s like choosing a burger between McDonalds and Lou’s.

One is a commodity made by some clowns (pun intended) going through the motions, and the other handcrafted by artisans with premium ingredients in a setting designed to attract customers who expect premium service.

I never had any bad experiences with the people on industrial Drive. It was super unfortunate when they went out of business.

What was the price breakdown? How much did you actually pay for the powder coating? Did he charge for a full rack, half rack, etc.?

I have no idea. I stay in my lane and let the pros do what they do. I dropped off junk and two days later picked up black and pewter gold.

26E6FE08-8831-4147-B3DC-EF31BC0E6B1F.jpeg

Yikes.

That’s really high. Robin Church was charging about 1/4 of that for that size. To put things in perspective, i paid $300 for an entire 40 series frame.

Did that price include blasting?

he charged me $280 for 2 f40 seat frames that we half-assed.........

and used 2 different finishes on the 2 batches I brought him and offered nothing but an "oops"

glad there is someone else taking on the bigger stuff. id gladly pay them or Chris over the now closed shop "off boring street"

smh

I'm gonna check them out too ... nice to have pros in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom