Jump and the net will appear-Extended Adventure-July15-August 4, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will firm up dates in the next week or so, but it looks like I will be stopping in DV the second week of January. Most likely the 7th - 10th.

Confirmed.
Will depart Calgary on the 6th and arrive in DV on the 8th sometime.
Depart DV on the 10th or 11th for SD.
Cross into Mexico on the 12th.
We can PM meeting up details.
If you can't fit this in I will leave DV early and crash in your driveway on the 10th.

Confirmed.
Will depart Calgary on the 6th and arrive in DV on the 8th sometime.
Depart DV on the 10th or 11th for SD.
Cross into Mexico on the 12th.
We can PM meeting up details.
If you can't fit this in I will leave DV early and crash in your driveway on the 10th.

Considering I just came out of DV two days ago, I don’t think I’ll be back before February.

Me and the missus will be happy to host you and yours at our place. We’ll talk after Christmas. ;)

I sen t a text to the phone number of Mark's Offroad. I hope it is a cell. If not text me your address at four oh trey nine 9 oh five trey fo five.
We will be in LA on the 9th now.

So much prep for a trip like this. We will be leaving later tomorrow than planned, but it's all good.

I sen t a text to the phone number of Mark's Offroad. I hope it is a cell. If not text me your address at four oh trey nine 9 oh five trey fo five.
We will be in LA on the 9th now.

So much prep for a trip like this. We will be leaving later tomorrow than planned, but it's all good.

That's a land line. The address is on the same website as the phone number: www.marksoffroad.net.

437 N. Moss Street.

FWIW, I will be out all day on Thursday. I have a bike ride planned with friends in the morning. Then heading from the ride out to Castaic where I'm working on Project Remote Control, linked in the 40 forum.

I should be back in the shop by 5pm and in for the rest of the evening. Plan to stay there overnight, so you're welcome to crash in my driveway...like you originally planned. :p

Looks like the timing will work out great Mark.
Looking forward to seeing you next week.

This truck is now for sale:

This truck is now for sale:

The bump gave me an opportunity to read the whole story, makes me think I need to take my 40 on longer drives. GLWS Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom