newbie in Mexico a needs help to order suspension parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hola, Since buying my 98 LC 10 days ago I have been busy servicing it. Just ordered BFG MUD TERRAIN 285/75/16 km3 from costco.Ive done all fluids and belts,filters and an alignment. Did a deep clean. Now I see leaks at cv boots and rear torsion bars (I think thats what they are called ) bushings could be done ( 2 bars each side ,upper shorter,lower longer ).Can I buy just the bushings for those ? I also need shocks and don't know what the right ones are . I live in Baja, most likely gona be my daily driver,so pavement, a bit of in the sand and hard packed dirt roads in the mountains,I see so many posts its mind boggling.Looking for a vendor I can go to for shipping to Mexico. I also need an interior inside step on drivers side and on passenger side the plastic piece that sits on bottom of door frame is also missing.Thanks and Happy New Year

Have you contacted any of the vendors in the vendor section? I know many will ship to Canada from the US.
That might be your best bet since you get a lot of good advice from these vendors.

But, if you strike out there is a place in the Middle East that ships world wide. Part Souq.

I'll be starting a Baja trip next week with my van.

I remember looking in the Clubhouse section for one in Mexico for another member and was surprised when I didn't see one. Maybe it's time you start one there and find other locals who might have more specific advice and where to buy from? Blaze that trail my friend, and best of luck to you. Congrats on your rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom