For Sale 1966 FJ45LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
I have had one offered to me, I would like to take the project on but not going to happen for me. It may be pretty far gone as well.

Here is what I know,
-no engine or trans
-NOS tail lights in box
-All seats are there
-Spare front doors
-rust repairs needed, looks like some were started and not finished.

66 LV.jpg
66 LV 3.jpg
66 LV 8.jpg
66 LV 9.jpg
66 LV 10.jpg

Cheers

66 LV 7.jpg

That is all the pics I got right now. I should have some more soon of the floor pans, cargo floor, frame and so forth.

No title, does have old Canadian title and Montana bill of sale.

I think they are asking around $2k. No they are not selling parts and no I can't get any parts from it for you.

Cheers

score........because of goal net:rofl:

those even look like late model fj40 wheels

score........because of goal net:rofl:

those even look like late model fj40 wheels

Hood is not correct right? Should be a split hood?

Cheers

Bro I am very interested I still have my old frame and front cowl fender and misc parts I have just been waiting to a body

your correct, also no window hold downs on a 45lv

Hood is not correct right? Should be a split hood?

Cheers

Bro I am very interested I still have my old frame and front cowl fender and misc parts I have just been waiting to a body

One guy in front of you, he was on it. I would really love to bring it back to life myself but got to much to do already and no room to store it.

It may be bad, I am suspecting some frame rot and wasted floor pans. Obviously it is not complete. Could be great parts truck or a project for somebody really motivated.

I have more info and pics coming tomorrow.

Cheers

Bro after reality set in chances are I couldn't swing the deal. To much going on. I got excited. Hope whoever gets it brings it back to life

Pm sent to get in line😬

I was wondering where that rig ended up, just curious what state is it in?
IIRCC that was Rob Newcomer's rig, he lived in MT close by me after moving from Canada, last I knew he moved to Texas but that was 13-14 years ago and haven't heard or seen him since.
Did the firewall section get cut out, I thought he had a later section to graft in and use a brake booster, and talked about using spare doors to fix the rear ribbing.

after looking at the pics again, it looks like I know where it is, 15 miles from me where Rob used to live.
getting a title for that is fairly easy in MT
I'm working with 1 arm for the next few weeks but could assist of give encouragement if some one needs it.

I'm interested and NOT interested all at once.

Last edited:
@3_puppies I don't have much info. My landlords dad walked in my shop the other day and asked if I wanted an LV or knew anybody who did. It is in Montana.

Really, that's about all I know at this time. Not looking to really make an money here, just pass it on to somebody who will save it or use it's parts. I can help get it down here to me in Boise which will make transport from me to whomever a lot easier.

Cheers

...still out there to be found. I'm glad people don't send them to the crusher.

Throw me in line. I will take it. I don’t have a project at my Montana home. 🤪 I can work our all the shipping arrangements as well. Let me know. 2707843540

Waiting to see if #1 takes it.. I’m #2 in line. Hopefully we hear soon if #1 takes it.

🤙looking forward to a build thread😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom