Trail Planning for 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
kyle-landcruiser.blogspot.com
Its that time of year again...time for planning our 2020 trail schedule.

How does Jan 8 or 9 sound?

I'd say meet at 6:30 PM at Rudy's.

Once we decide on a date, I'll also invite the Rising Sun folks as well.
So dig out your trail maps, books, etc and we'll get them down for the year.

If you are unable to make it to Rudy's please pass along any trails you would like us to consider. During the summer, I believe we may try and schedule an official run (3rd Saturday of the month) and an unofficial club run (doesn't even have to be a weekend!). That would give us the option of running more trails and affording people more opportunities to head out on the trails. I'm also thinking the San Juan Trip the week of Sept 4-10. That would put us over a weekend for those that may not be able to make the week days. The 40s only run has yet to be determined for 2020. But I imagine it being sometime in Sept again this year.

If you are unable to make it to Rudy's please pass along any trails you would like us to consider. During the summer, I believe we may try and schedule an official run (3rd Saturday of the month) and an unofficial club run (doesn't even have to be a weekend!). That would give us the option of running more trails and affording people more opportunities to head out on the trails. I'm also thinking the San Juan Trip the week of Sept 4-10. That would put us over a weekend for those that may not be able to make the week days. The 40s only run has yet to be determined for 2020. But I imagine it being sometime in Sept again this year.

I have a dental appointment on the 9th so may not be able to attend. I'd like to see a Red Cone trip late summer early fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom