Fog light options 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe you can get an hir2 bulb for em but not sure

Just noticed my OEM fog light is burned out. What are my options besides getting a new bulb at autozone?

I’m in the same boat.

I have been looking at these:

Alla Lighting 5200lm AL-R HB4 9006 LED White Fog Lights Bulbs Xtreme Super Bright 12V 6000K Xenon 9006 LED Light Bulb Upgrade Halogen for Cars, Trucks Amazon product ASIN B07S7G3GYB

Anyone running led’s in their fog lights?

I prefer stock.. but will spend a bit more for the higher quality stock option. If i want legit lightning upgrade i would retrofit hids not blind people with cheap LEDs.

I’m in the same boat.

I have been looking at these:

Alla Lighting 5200lm AL-R HB4 9006 LED White Fog Lights Bulbs Xtreme Super Bright 12V 6000K Xenon 9006 LED Light Bulb Upgrade Halogen for Cars, Trucks Amazon product ASIN B07S7G3GYB

Anyone running led’s in their fog lights?

How would you seal the back of your fog lights with that heat sync sticking out?

I used these ones, kinda cool because you can flip them between yellow or white just by turning the switch off and on. They basically switch anytime you turn them on, though. A few times they've been out of sync a while, and one was yellow and one was white, hah.
Amazon product ASIN B07N64R1SV
Well, I'm trying to link an Amazon URL, but the board is screwing it up and auto-formatting it to something weird. Look for '9005 9006 LED Fog Light Bulbs, HB3 HB4 Dual Color with COB Chips Super Bright Car DRL or Fog Lights Replacement - 3000K Yellow Amber 6000K Xenon White' on Amazon

How would you seal the back of your fog lights with that heat sync sticking out?

Good point. I know some of these are certified waterproof. Might need to do some more research.

Is anyone running led’s in their fog lights?

Bought new bulbs but my passenger assembly is corroded and shot. Going to replace both as they are foggy. Is the Lexus part a glass lense? Seems I’ve read that on here.

Keep it simple, yes:
52127-60030 & 52128-60030
COVER, FRONT BUMPER HOLE
Those fogs don't give much useful light anyhow, and are always in the way, corroded or damaged.

I have a pair or two of LX fog lights that I am planning to post on classified soon. Let me know if you are interested

Are you still selling the fogs?
I want to but when I tried to take them off the mounting studs were frozen with rust and broke right off in my hand. Sad part is that I have two sets that are in good condition otherwise but the studs are all broken.
20191205_153359.jpg

20191205_153404.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom