Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for the rear swing out
PRICE DROP: Mud Price $5,900
Someone buy this thing, it’s a solid rig.

How much for the rear swing out
I’d like to sell it as a whole, I don’t think I’ll have any more luck selling it without a rear bumper with a hole in the crossmember.

Picking up a GX470 on Saturday. Anyone have any stuff for GXs they want to sell?

Did u get the 06 off Craig’s in Raleigh??
No, I am getting an 06 out of Buford, GA. Picking it up tomorrow morning! Had a guy from GXOR take it for a spin and he called me while he was taking it out and gave me the rundown.

No, I am getting an 06 out of Buford, GA. Picking it up tomorrow morning! Had a guy from GXOR take it for a spin and he called me while he was taking it out and gave me the rundown.
Awesome. I am going to check out the 06 in wake forest on Monday if it is still there.

Awesome. I am going to check out the 06 in wake forest on Monday if it is still there.
Get the VIN and run it through the Lexus website. It will give you the maintenance history of things done at Lexus. I lucked out and found one that has been serviced exclusively at Lexus for 150k.

Also, someone on the GXOR page referred me to this site to get a Carfax.....they are like $6 and it is a complete report....not sure how they do it but it worked for me:

Does anyone happen to have an extra 80 series 1fz brake booster?
Don't think it matters but mines a 96. Looks to be replaced already at some point but I think its definitely bad now.

Did someone have an awning for sale??

Did someone have an awning for sale??
I do arb 6 foot
20180505_184725.jpg

Last edited:
Free s***!!! Can deliver, want it all gone soon, else it all gets tossed.

Garage fridge / kegerator. Set up with three taps and a co2 tank. Comes as pictured. Keeps beer, soda, cider, water cold, and keeps stuff frozen up top. Have had it 5 years, have not had any issues. Center line needs to be cleaned, outside two have never been used. Still has plenty of co2 in the tank.

Would appreciate a 6-pack, otherwise free EDIT:spoken for onemanarmy

MVIMG_20191112_165927.jpg

IMG_20191112_165536.jpg

Schaller Bins. Organize the crap in your drawers. Assorted sizes. Edit:spoken for john vee

IMG_20191112_175215.jpg

8274 winch. Case cracked from front end impact by a PO. Non-functional, but complete. All parts here, meaning it can be welded up and used. Restore as you wish, comes with many extras. Free.EDIT:spoken for dave r

IMG_20191112_180153.jpg

Fj60 stainless battery tray. Passenger side iirc. Free.EDIT:spoken for onemanarmy

IMG_20191112_180146.jpg

Last edited:
More free s***. Will post more in the coming days.

Grey storage bins. Organize the crap on your shelves. Edit:spoken for john vee

IMG_20191112_180139.jpg

Last edited:
I’d like to claim the red bins if you can wait until the Xmas party to get them outta your place, @GLTHFJ60 .

They're yours. Please remind me before the event, or I'll forget, and throw them out.

@GLTHFJ60 I would take the gray bins off your hands if @JohnVee is willing to hold them for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom