Last minute unofficial Turf n Surf 2019 thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heading out tomorrow from Marin County at 6 am for my first TnS! Glad to hear some familiar faces will be there. I’m brining my 5 yo son in our 2nd gen Tacoma. Planning to do the trail ride to Pozo too. Does anyone know if there’s a good/bad place to set up camp with kids?

Seth

Heading out tomorrow from Marin County at 6 am for my first TnS! Glad to hear some familiar faces will be there. I’m brining my 5 yo son in our 2nd gen Tacoma. Planning to do the trail ride to Pozo too. Does anyone know if there’s a good/bad place to set up camp with kids?

Seth
Best to be close to a group that has made a circle with trailers ect...kids can play safely in the middle.
Yup create a compound. A kid compound.

:beer:

Last edited:
Got here a little early... barely anyone here
IMG-20191031-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20191031-WA0001.jpg
20191031_172439.jpg
20191031_172514.jpg
20191031_172611.jpg

L.A. County Trailcrew 4x4 Club will be there. We will be on 146.500 for ham people. We do night runs and run one of the checkpoints for the poker run.

Come say hi if you see our Red Diamond Logo

Thetrailcrew.com

146.460 is the NorCal wagons freq, commonly used at this event as well. I'll switch over and say hi.

146.460 is the NorCal wagons freq, commonly used at this event as well. I'll switch over and say hi.
Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot my portable!

I'll watch both on my D710.

I'll be there 2020!!! if the treehugging whoebags don't close it down

Seth
Yup create a compound. A kid compound.

Surf Piggy, did you make it?

Last edited:
That's a long short cut man.

Do you have some kind of decoder ring/cereal box compass that helps you find all these squiggly's. 🤣

You need to share your secrets.
It takes some effort sometimes. As in this new “shortcut” home for example...

:lol:

B011EC87-6300-41C5-B283-BEFE52CFF96D.jpeg

A few vids from the jump hill.

The unofficial 'leader' of the 'unofficial event':

Seths Rig

Someone's kid yelled slow poke after this 80 barely got off the ground:

Slow Poke

Four runner jumps good

Four runner

OK. It's not a toyota but it's not everyday you see a RAM 3500 4 feet off the ground:

RAM 3500 Jumps

Doug jumps his 80:

Doug's 80

If anyone had video of the white 4 door jeep that jumped like a dirt bike, I'd like to see that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom