Rear Heavy Duty Swaybar owners got links that last? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What suspension are you running? Seems short for a 4" lift.
Do you have a Whiteline rear sway bar as well? My experience has been that a stiffer rear swaybar makes drifting fast corners much easier (and controlled) with or without the front swaybar hooked up. Good times.

My lift is a "tired" 4" Slee heavies from way back when so I'm probably closer to a 3" lift, which suits me fine. Yes, whiteline front + rear.

@LandCruiserPhil any idea when the rear swaybar links will be available again?

Received these yesterday, installed tonight. Nice hardware. Good job phil! The links, clearance at full droop, truck hanging, sitting On all fours and lastly the mess it was before

910B76E3-889D-4116-B8AF-418A3A38C490.jpeg

8DA93B2D-B7E3-4341-9BBB-7D2BB1F9A8F8.jpeg

1D0157C4-BA0D-47FF-8D8C-E59367A2C514.jpeg

75C57A0D-6B4E-4E53-9BF7-58EA3A5DDF0C.jpeg

2DD26A80-961A-4CB3-BD2D-C78F00E04F6D.jpeg

Are these available now @LandCruiserPhil

Yes and no I was in a weak moment when @Willy beamin approached me with a sad story about an upcoming wheeling trip. 🤫

The truth is I have lots ready but Im overwhelmed and short on time with my current schedule. Leaving this weekend for ~2 weeks of new product testing that no one has seen.:grinpimp:

I have 10 sets on this first run given priority to the guys that have been on board since the beginning. Once I get the correct feedback knowing what size links are most popular with most Ill be fully stocked going forward. If you were on the PM thread PM if you are ready.

1572444375419.png

Yes and no I was in a weak moment when @Willy beamin approached me with a sad story about an upcoming wheeling trip. 🤫

The truth is I have lots ready but Im overwhelmed and short on time with my current schedule. Leaving this weekend for ~2 weeks of new product testing that no one has seen.:grinpimp:

I have 10 sets on this first run given priority to the guys that have been on board since the beginning. Once I get the correct feedback knowing what size links are most popular with most Ill be fully stocked going forward. If you were on the PM thread PM if you are ready.

View attachment 2120854
I recall you making a post about the links bending your HD bar, I guess at least that means you have built them strong but was any adjustment made for this reason?

I recall you making a post about the links bending your HD bar, I guess at least that means you have built them strong but was any adjustment made for this reason?

I dont think it was the links that bent the sway bar if was rocks same as the original one. :wtf: The adjustability gives one the ability for a perfect swaybar adjustment and "if" your sway bar is bent it will also compensate.

I upgraded from my old upgrade. Thanks @LandCruiserPhil for links that won't bang on the frame rail.

IMG_4311.jpg

Another small run underway post up if you are interested and I will keep the progress updates.

Next week we hope to have links on our website for those that have money burning a hole in their pocket.

Cost - $190 shipped
Rivnut option - $28 shipped
Replacement bushings - $6 set shipped

1576425956800.png

Super heavy duty front swaybar axle mounts - If you dont disconnect your front swaybar you want these. $55 shipped

Factory on the left our HD on the right. These will not break like factory and they are bolt on.

1576424737837.png

Last edited:
Another small run underway post up if you are interested and I will keep the progress updates.

Next week we hope to have links on our website for those that have money burning a hole in their pocket.

Cost - $190 shipped
Rivnut option - $28 shipped
Replacement bushings - $6 set shipped

I want a set. What kind of bushings are you selling and what is the rivnut option?

I want a set. What kind of bushings are you selling and what is the rivnut option?

Bushing are factory Toyota rubber
Rinut option is for pre95 with factory side mounted factory bracket. Most/all 80 frames are drilled for our brackets but not all are threaded.

Bushing are factory Toyota rubber
Rinut option is for pre95 with factory side mounted factory bracket. Most/all 80 frames are drilled for our brackets but not all are threaded.

Awesome, I'm in and would like mine with a set of new rubber bushings. No need for the rivnuts. Not in a monster hurry but don't want to miss out on this batch.

Nathan

I want a set with the factory rubber bushings, no rivnuts. Please let me know when they are up for purchase, do not want to miss out on this batch. THANKS!

Phil, put me down for a set. Would like to pair this with a DS Puma Mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom