SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok!
Here is the last video that I will put out for SAS#3!
Imogene Pass on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
This is what I saw from the passenger side of Tracks! Hope you enjoy this one. Oh, and there is a video of a baby marmot!!!!
@mesa man @offrd63 @CheyenneTrucker @Kleatus @fjc-man

Ok!
Here is the last video that I will put out for SAS#3!
Imogene Pass on Thursday, August 8, 2019.
This is what I saw from the passenger side of Tracks! Hope you enjoy this one. Oh, and there is a video of a baby marmot!!!!
@mesa man @offrd63 @CheyenneTrucker @Kleatus @fjc-man

Awesome! Thank you! I'm glad someone with some skills with a camera and editing was amongst us! Shelley and I will watch this tonight! That was my favorite day of the trip, and probably of both years we've been.

Nice feature in Toyota Trails @mesa man and @Mesa Woman

7EB1677C-B073-4BDC-8571-56B45DDB2DBB.jpeg

BB4E8354-CE7B-4371-832D-FB71BDB8B7A7.jpeg

Cool, I can't wait to sit down and read my article! My copy is siting on the table still cause I want to save the sealed copy, Catherine ordered a few extra's that will arrive in a few days. I'm really pumped , this trip took mega planning and serious effort for the fam! I am so proud of My Family, these memories will last a lifetime! :steer: Can everyone say D.V. expedition 3 ! :smokin: Thanks to all my cruiser friends for the inspiration! @devo Toyota Trails - September/October 2019 Issue

Last edited:
Cool, I can't wait to sit down and read my article! My copy is siting on the table still cause I want to save the sealed copy, Catherine ordered a few extra's that will arrive in a few days. I'm really pumped , this trip took mega planning and serious effort for the fam! I am so proud of My Family, these memories will last a lifetime! :steer: Can everyone say D.V. expedition 3 ! :smokin: Thanks to all my cruiser friends for the inspiration! @devo Toyota Trails - September/October 2019 Issue

That was a good read. Congrats on being published!

Just returning for our Utah trip and have to share that Gabe, Mesa Man, is spreading the fun of SAS stickers around! Muley Point has been tagged!
CC877D41-BB6C-47AD-81F1-8A57A5A50D6C.jpeg
6BDDDE7A-2CCB-45EF-9218-64A28B3AA24F.jpeg
1D48360D-EAFD-4F86-8147-7D0A71C43A99.jpeg

Looks like the Cottonwood Wash side of Comb Ridge. :clap:
Sure is, snow flat road was earlier in the day where we happen to run into our friend from the High Dessert Cruisers, @pappy

Decided to sell the 80 after all. Picking up an ‘06 4R V8 4X4 Sat. and then hunting for another 70 series in Honduras.
If you know someone...clicky here: Beasty 80
902EAAF9-6F53-4FA3-ACF0-2C95C9B4D1D2.jpeg

For those of you who have enjoyed Owl Creek Pass and the West Fork of the Cimarron, hope this fire doesn't grow too big:

From what I gather the fire is just off the lower right corner of this photo, which was taken from the summit of Courthouse Mountain:

1571369858418.png

Last edited:
Stopped by the big red barn to visit @POTATO LAUNCHER and @BombCity on my way home with a new project. It was great to see you both. I'm still thinking about that BBQ place where we ate lunch!

Yes, there is snow on the ground in Texas!

IMG_9667.JPG

This project won't be ready for SAS#4, but I will try to have it at SAS#5.

Stopped by the big red barn to visit @POTATO LAUNCHER and @BombCity on my way home with a new project. It was great to see you both. I'm still thinking about that BBQ place where we ate lunch!

Yes, there is snow on the ground in Texas!

View attachment 2118365

This project won't be ready for SAS#4, but I will try to have it at SAS#5.

What happened to getting a 45 project?

Haha.. just kidding 55’s are killer.

We are working out some details and will button things up in the next couple of months. All announcements prior to launching #4 will be in this thread so if you aren't "watching" SAS #3 thread I recommend doing so with e-mail notifications.

We are working out some details and will button things up in the next couple of months. All announcements prior to launching #4 will be in this thread so if you aren't "watching" SAS #3 thread I recommend doing so with e-mail notifications.
Hoping I’m not banned...I mean I don’t even know to to orient twin sticks. :bang::ban::rofl:

As long as you supply liquid crack , :bounce2::bounce:you will never be banned, :cool: LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom