Bolt on turbo kit (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Although it LOOKS clean, I would be frustrated by all the hose clamps that are all pointing down and away because you cannot get to them with any tools unless you remove EVERYTHING. Hopefully none of them work loose or were slightly loose to begin with.

Just my opinion.

See this runs counter to the guy complaining you can even see the mechanism and wasn’t clean enough 😂🤣😂🤣😂

@jjdeneen918 a thought on the chatter, because the angle of the intake is away from the turbo (my marks on the photo) the hose clamp could be touching the air filter canister and basically chattering against it. This happened early on with Test Mule #3
Ah, so you think that could be the noise when I’m at full smashy-on-the-go-pedal? Possible.
Not sure how I’ll get my head under the hood while playing NASCAR on the road. 😂

^^^^ Mount a GoPro under hood and see what happens ^^^^ at the very least it would be entertaining :beer:

......In unrelated news, Toyota of Japan has seen a dramatic demand for motor mounts of an arcane model from the late 90’s.

Toyota Landcruiser motor mounts are in such demand Toyota stock just jumped 2 points in the overnite trading hours of the Japan Stock Exchange.

We’ll bring you the reason for the momentum shift as news breaks..........

;) ;) ;)

It looks like this is what my shop was looking for, under $40, should work-it shows comparable with our engine.

Back to regular turbo scheduling. I probably should have asked this in the thread about gauges, but maybe it’ll help someone else out too.

Here is the link to the Gauge thread that Joey was talking about.

Ok, for you folks that are worried about a washer reservoir with dual batteries, here is a solution! Napa part pictured below, relocated secondary pump pictured below, spaced washer reservoir bracket pictured below! Only downfall is it only holds a bit less than 1/2 gallon..... but better than nothing!

8DA8833C-F0E8-4907-B6D1-57330B8ED2CF.jpeg

40365FCF-ECD3-4B90-9A3C-A84F8D10FB4F.jpeg

C89B66C2-880E-4AAA-853B-8AE03A952009.jpeg

A7AD1E6E-3F3E-4D6B-BFC1-83AEC9010C12.jpeg

D124881E-D1F0-4EC1-9C43-09326BD39F79.jpeg

Sorry folks, I’ve been slammed with non-turbo orders and vendor bull****. But the next batch of turbos will start going out on Monday.

Rick Alderson @creative_custom_finishing totally knocked my turbo valve cover out of the park. I’ve never seen something so beautiful. I had AN-10 fittings welded on and Rick did his magic. #hydrodipping and several #PPG clear coats. This thing is sooo damn sexy. I can’t wait to do more using this process. Thanks Rick!!

52773A9E-0C21-4196-9732-22B235CF16C0.jpeg
7E933F4D-6442-48CC-9B9B-13FE271AAEBD.jpeg
7F861AAB-B68A-4ECD-A2B3-B61F7E55B4D5.jpeg
23B384C8-D4B8-449F-A64B-66B8F5FD7364.jpeg
9940D306-0800-41FE-89B4-A36E2264EBF9.jpeg

How does this kit compare to the amazing 'safari' turbo? Does it have Dana? If Mr. T thought a turbo was needed he would have put one on. Will it work with my random homebrew fuse box?

Another three kits shipping out right now.

Soooooooooo, I don't want to be that guy, but . . . .

Now that this thread has dropped to page 3, and your cart wheel thread to page 9, are you going to get back onto '93 ashtray switch plates 😉

Or are you going to spend the next 8 months and 34k developing a new centre console coin holder? :flipoff2:
I can see it now. It will fit in the OEM slot, will automatically sort your coins from lowest to highest value, arranged by date of minting, and graded shiniest to dullest! And have laser etched logo on the retaining clip underneath :flipoff2: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom