Chaos - 1987 Toyota 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was thinking about this truck this morning, what happened to it?

Decided on a color. And put 37s back on dipty
6F1187C0-B7B4-48CE-8390-E33B5F3B6ABD.jpeg
91D90720-A743-41A4-8CB0-E6AB728A4A86.jpeg

Man do I need to pick a different color? Everyone has it ahah

Could always paint it Toyota white. Nobody has a Toyota in that color anymore...........HA HA!!

No it’s good, nobody has a truck painted that color. It’ll be awesome, send it. Just hurry up with it all, we want to see this thing in action
Hopefully plans work out and I’ll have a different job with better work hours a more consistent pay and I’ll have more time and energy to work on it

Stan and all - thoughts on these things? Overpriced? You can use a heat gun and it supposedly provides a solder:

Amazon product ASIN B01M0EZBYQ

So, a year later, every joint I used these on has failed. Have had a few intermittent and other issues caused by these in the past few weeks. Not related to my ignition switch going bad.

Sorry, kinda OT. I wanted these to work, but they're snake oil. Back to normal soldering.

So, a year later, every joint I used these on has failed. Have had a few intermittent and other issues caused by these in the past few weeks. Not related to my ignition switch going bad.

Sorry, kinda OT. I wanted these to work, but they're snake oil. Back to normal soldering.
Holding back my comment! But, it was worth a try. Thanks for the update.

Good to know!

Agree - i bought some and would add - also hard to "install" - just don't trust the clamping vs twist/solder/shield, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom