Who’s claimin what I’m creepin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BullElk

SILVER Star
Threads
Perhaps a Mudder ? At Gulf State Pier in Gulf Shores, AL. What a coinage enhanced beast. Really nice.

9B802BC1-1BC4-4D5A-A876-FDDFCABB35B5.jpeg
612BACAE-EFD5-4784-BC9B-A2227DA658A8.jpeg
98857569-1F5E-4C5A-9295-5B4C0E4A7A42.jpeg

Nicely done. I just went and got a quote on a complete re-paint for my truck and I'm fairly certain that paint job cost more than my entire truck by a good margin.

You didn't see the the fold-away-crane built into the rear tire carrier?

Looks like a mud vendors dream. I suspect little to no actual use.

Verdanterra is an environmental, land survey, and engineering consulting firm, driven by innovative professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service. We understand quality does not need to be sacrificed to gain efficiency. Our company offers responsive and cost-effective solutions created by experts who understand the changing demands of the energy industry.

Looks like a mud vendors dream. I suspect little to no actual use.

As much as I like Laguna Seca blue on a E46M3, all those goodies make me think the same.

Flares are all there & color-matched, no ‘brush pinstriping’ - nothing even looks like it has ‘did-it-myself’ - bedliner.

Not to say any of us would “kick it out of bed for eating crackers” - but the owner probably has e-lockers to ‘tick the box’ but the dial probably never has been twisted.

***I hope the owner posts back in a couple months with like 2/6ths of the flare pieces still hanging & a great story of some trip they took.

In that case, he’s a swinging cock with a rig he or she built for a heck of a run & I’ll take my lumps then.***

Been wrong plenty before, hope I am now too :meh: :meh:

It's a Texas truck in AL.

He's overlanding for the oil fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom