For Sale Another 73 from Spain coming soon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The guy I bought my 73 series (Ivan) -- has another one stateside and is for sale. If your interested, shoot me a pm and I can connect you.

Cool roof rack.

20190825_093838.jpg
20190819_180559.jpg
20190809_110854.jpg
20190809_110823.jpg

FYI, sounds like it is just like my unicorn. A/C, about 100k miles, LHD, 5 speed and a turd of a motor. Cool roof rack included.

Honestly, I would prefer this one as I dig the original paint.

Chicago.

I have been driving mine around today and the engine is horrid. No power. Here comes the part you might not understand.... To me this is a great thing!!!

Same reason that I love to buy locked 80 series rigs from soccer moms. I know they never abused or towed loads or offroaded the rig. It has not been abused and pushed the abilities of the tranny and axles as the engine just does not have the power to do anything like that.

My transmission shifts crisply and the whole car is in such great shape, it is like a newer car. Having said this, please know that I am going to drop another engine in it and beat the heck out of it!!! What Mr. T made it for.

Evidently has a contract to sell it through bring a trailer, so will be there.

I would very hesitant to purchase anything off BAT, know a guy who was taken so badly on a fj45..

I would very hesitant to purchase anything off BAT, know a guy who was taken so badly on a fj45..

You know a guy? 1 guy? Man that's a wonderful sample size. 🙄

People have been taken here, eBay, BAT, and every other auto site ever. It happens, but it works most of the time. Especially these days when the cruiser folk police everything so heavily.

I have zero affiliation with BAT and have never personally bought anything off there but most sales I've paid attention to have gone just fine. If you have any evidence that BAT is worse than anywhere else, please post it up for the forums benefit.

(You also fail to mention if this guy you know actually did his due diligence, or if the ad had lots of warning signs and he just wasn't bright enough to figure them out).

Well said @EvanD There are bad people out there... that is why I am posting and telling everyone about the good transaction I had with Ivan. We all know the other two active importers here... Steve @ lc direct and @joekatana both are very active and people are very happy with their services.

As always buyer beware....

Having said that.... Good luck.

From my experience with BaT, eBay, MUD, FB, CL, CarGurus etc, there are an equal number of bad sellers and buyers. That’s the issue with each platform. It’s not the platform itself, it’s the individuals taking part.

You should see my eBay block list, it’s unbelievable how many people bid on my vehicles and then either ghost or come up with some BS excuse to why they can’t follow through with their winning bid.

Anyone get this one?

$14,250? Seems like a really good price.

$14,250? Seems like a really good price.

Not a bad price, but... you basically are having to figure in an engine swap most likely at some point. Nothing but bad reviews on this engine. Drive it and wait for it to die but budget for a 1HZ/1HT swap or drop an LS in.

Better of to go with Joe, his trucks vary in price and condition which for some works as they have a certain budget. He will give you all the goods on his vehicles, very transparent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom