A-pillar switch pod project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those CKP panels look fantastic, I couldn't find anything about cost though.

There is always the S-pod option, could still be mounted on the A-pillar just right at the dash.

Thanks! do you mean a right hand drive version? haha i dont imagine it would be too hard to mirror the design.

Exactly. If your selling a right hand drive one I’ll buy one. In grey please.

Yeh that’s a good point is it the whole pillar trim or a pod?

You should try to work this switch pod into your new a-pillar..Pretty much plug and play.. I'm running their 4 switch A-Pllar switch panel on my LX470... I applaud your work ... this could make the wiring easy

Amazon product ASIN B07DX8PKPR
1565838159080.png

Looks pretty cool, but it fits the wrong side
If you live in AU. but taking the guts of this system and installing it into his switch pod with his skill set would be pretty easy

So the design is for a complete A-pillar replacement, that wont fit your print bed. If what your looking for is a plastic overlay for the stock A-pillar, i think people use Acura gauges or something like that.

I have the Ender 3 as well, I would love a 4 switch pod with one gauge. would you be willing to share/sell your switch pod design so I could try to add a gauge to it? or would you be willing to try to add one gauge to your design?

I have the Ender 3 as well, I would love a 4 switch pod with one gauge. would you be willing to share/sell your switch pod design so I could try to add a gauge to it? or would you be willing to try to add one gauge to your design?

We can talk when the model is perfect. I gotta iron out those little issues before I give anyone headaches lol gquges would be pretty easy now that the main a pillar is modeled!

Creality for the win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom