For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Roof Rack - $400

I'm selling the stock roof rack from my 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. It's in excellent, like new, shape—having never been used.

I had the build on my vehicle done at Tactical Application Vehicles (9920 Trumbull Ave, SE #1), which is where the roof rack can be viewed. I'm currently in Denver, so any interested parties will be dealing me with by phone or email for any negotiation. Then, I'll be happy to put you in contact with the shop so you can set up a time to view the stock roof rack in person.

The cheapest I've seen this roof rack offered for is $577.50.

The price I'm offering the roof rack for seems like a fair price to me, but I'm certainly willing to negotiate.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you.

I just paid for an Icon suspension. The Toytec coilover lift from my 4th gen will be available in a week or two. It’s got about 35-40k on it but still in great shape. It’ll be the front coilovers, rear shocks, and I have a sway bar relocate kit if you need that as well. Only thing I’m keeping is my rear springs. Looking to get $500 OBO. I believe it’ll fit an FJ and 03-09 4Runner and maybe some Tacoma’s but im not positive.I’m in Rio Rancho!

Also if anyone wants or needs the stock front and rear skids from my 2008 4Runner just needs to pick them up. No hardware but easy enough to get at Home Depot. I also have the stock bumper cover. It needs a paint job but isn’t cracked or broken. Again just need to pick it up if you want it.
Do you still have this?

I'm not a member of high desert cruisers, and if there is another forum for me to post to please let me know. I cannot make tomorrows meeting, however I wanted to pass the word I have a couple FJ40 items for sale. I have a old full soft top (no doors), a bestop bikini top, wheel and some other small items. I'm local to albuquerque.

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

Free stuff:
10,000 pound trailer tie-down straps. I have 2 or 3. For some reason I've toted them cross country twice and I haven't had a trailer for more than 10 years.
FJ-40 combination tail light lens (mid-74+) new oem

I can bring them to the next meeting.

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

I have a few bottles of apple cider left from last year's run. This is an English style cider so it is dry with a fairly high alcohol content and is not very fizzy. Made with Mcintosh and Braeburn apples. Free. If you would like some let me know and I will bring it to the next meeting.

IMG_20190814_072624514.jpg

I also have a few small bottles of meade (on the left in picture) to get rid of. Also free.

Please bring cider :bounce:

Does anyone have an 80 series green driver side farthest rear fender flare they would sell. I ripped mine off today, so I need one.

Does anyone have an 80 series green driver side farthest rear fender flare they would sell. I ripped mine off today, so I need one.

WHAT DID YOU DO? :rofl:

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Well, at least it doesn't look like you wrinkled sheet metal.

Full send!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom