What's missing from the market? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interior tire mount like this...not sure why production stopped. Interior Tire Mount 91-97 FJ/FZJ80...
file-39.jpg

A kit to install a steering column from a newer model toyota that has both tilt and telescoping. Really wish my column could telescope.
I also imagine a kit to adapt a h55f transmission to the 1fz and h2a tcase
would sell.
A rear ac kit that could be added that had a compact evaporator and blower that had vents that either are ceiling mounted or mounted on the rear of the center console.
One more thing is a bull bar DIY weld together kit for a offroad bumper like the arb deluxe 200 series landcruiser bumper has. The coolest offroad bumpers they make for the 80 series dont have a bull bar like a arb bumper has. For example if I bought a 4x4 labs front bumper, I want to be able to weld on a bull bar on top to protect against deer or other wildlife to give the front grill some protection. Specifically arb style bull bar style, not baja style hoops which dont match the 80 body lines really. The problem with the arb bumper itself is it's a bit flimsy for harder wheeling.
A cable locker kit is already made fyi I believe.

Last edited:
Damn... Maybe you guys have too many ideas.:oops:

Anything fiberglass is off limits, been there done that, I'm over it.

Also I am aware of the existing cable locker setup, however (and no offense to those who make it) I just don't really like it and think my setup is a couple notches ahead, also should come in cheaper and look nice in the cabin.

I don’t know but I want one

Now we're talking. Who made that?

Looks like wagongear but I’m not sure. If you do the rear tailgate storage consider one long hatch opening vs two smaller openings. Love the wagongear version but they’re always out of stock. Looking forward to your work!

cabin air hepa filter that can easily be accessed and replaced. There was a thread on here about it and looked like it was going to come to fruition but died.

The mall isn’t dusty, the desert is. For someone who lives on a dirt road this would be great.

The mall isn’t dusty, the desert is. For someone who lives on a dirt road this would be great.

Set it to recirculate before you hit the dirt and problem solved. Out here (like many other places) we have super fine dirt (flour consistency) that is sometimes over a foot deep, recirc is my goto every time.

Still the next time you use the vents it blows dust all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom