Events/Trails LCDC 2019 - 5th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

200 series owners, looking forward to seeing your rigs, I love the 200 series and the mods you guys are doing. Myself and 3 local cruiser heads booked flights this week (we live in the New Orleans area but I keep my 80 series in Denver) for a quick weekend run to Ouray on the 31st. Didn't realize this group was going to be in Ouray. I have a distant cousin of yours, LX450. Hope to run into some of you all on the trails-- Have a great event.
fat amy 1.jpg

Does anyone have GPX data for all the planned trails they wouldn't mind sharing?

Does anyone have GPX data for all the planned trails they wouldn't mind sharing?

If you download the Sched app (or log in to the sched web page), many of the trail descriptions include mapping files added by @indycole .

Edit: Oops! I see he added a link here too now! :)

If you download the Sched app (or log in to the sched web page), many of the trail descriptions include mapping files added by @indycole .

Edit: Oops! I see he added a link here too now! :)

That's right! I had forgotten that data was there.

Slee's Offroad After-Trail Party

If you're travelling with a dog (like me), and plan on attending the after-trail party at the Secret Garden, I called the location today and asked about dogs. The woman told me that no dogs are allowed on the deck (where our event will be) or near the actual structure. Instead she told me that I could hook up my dog to a tree in the parking area west of the property. The area west of the deck is within 30-45 feet and it should be shaded by the time we start. Here is a street view where you can see the trees and grass and the deck.

Just took delivery on my 2019 last weekend. Looking forward to trying to make it next year.

We are leaving PA on Sunday morning. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Safe travels everyone.

Is anyone thinking of doing Ophir at all? It seems to be a bit crowded due to the limited number of open trails.

Roll out of San Diego Saturday...
Hitting Ouray by Sunday night.

Safe travels to all...! :steer:

M

Last edited:
I’m technically not a part of LCDC but this isn’t really the best start to a trip ever. Was headed up CR2 from eureka toward animas forks to see the avalanche damage.. and not paying attention to rocks on the side of the road. Thank you metal tech sliders, otherwise there would have been body damage. New tire will be in Durango on Monday.

These are P-metric. Not sure LT would have done much better. It was a quite sharp rock.

7186917E-1671-440B-A1DC-B6ECCFC85910.jpeg

EEA22B95-C159-42BA-930E-046516747C74.jpeg

328F0909-2CF7-4839-B0EB-67EB1CF95A85.jpeg

85B3F96B-2F58-4971-953E-2CA606A767C0.jpeg

Oh and CR2 to animas forks will not be open in time for LCDC, if at all this year, according to a silverton local.

Dang dude, sorry to see that happen to you so early! Thanks for the intel too.

I’m technically not a part of LCDC but this isn’t really the best start to a trip ever. Was headed up CR2 from eureka toward animas forks to see the avalanche damage.. and not paying attention to rocks on the side of the road. Thank you metal tech sliders, otherwise there would have been body damage. New tire will be in Durango on Monday.

These are P-metric. Not sure LT would have done much better. It was a quite sharp rock.

View attachment 2040571

View attachment 2040566

View attachment 2040567

View attachment 2040568

Dang! Glad it’s nothing more serious. You gonna hang around at all over the weekend? We get into Ouray on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom